Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help on closing the deal!!!

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i am out shopping and see a pretty cashier I will make sure I go threw her line. I am usually very friendly, and open, but still have some AFC in me. I have troble closing the deal. My plan is to wright a note to the cashier that says

" Hey my name is Bob and I think your attractive, and would like to get to know you here is my cell # call me!"

any Ideas on how I can refine this let me know thanks.

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zx2not4u
when i am out shopping and see a pretty cashier I will make sure I go threw her line. I am usually very friendly, and open, but still have some AFC in me. I have troble closing the deal. My plan is to wright a note to the cashier that says

" Hey my name is Bob and I think your attractive, and would like to get to know you here is my cell # call me!"

any Ideas on how I can refine this let me know thanks.

That little note is going to be thrown right into the trash.. If you actually have a good feeling going on just say hey whats your number or email or address however you like to communicate. Personally when I deal with a cashier or waitress I have a really high energy going on where I just am having fun joking around and flirting with her.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, back in my AFC days I remember giving a Senior my phone number when I was a Junior in high school. She told me she had lost it or some **** like that...never give out your phone number. It's easier to just ask for hers

Reaction score
Accuse her of chargin u 2 much or somthing when u go through her line lol

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you need change for a dollar when you come back