Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help interpreting this girls behavior

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

its been a while since i've posted on this site, but a lot has improved for me since i first started out here. to catch up to the present, i have two girls i'm gaming at the moment with a desire to go for more lol. as it stands i have one girl(bout a 6.5 cuz she's a bit heavy) who REALLY REALLY wants me (as an exclusive FB and nothing else) and another girl who's hot(a solid 8), LSE and has a high ASD. We'll denote the first girl as girlA and the LSE chic as girlB.

Both girls are very attractive, but personally I like girlB more because she's in shape, blond, great personality and small(~5'4"). GirlA doesn't take any initiative, rarely talks to me, hasn't much to say and expects me to do everything (which I don't mind). GirlB is a great conversationalist, can joke and laugh at my jokes/teasing and generally listens to me and what i do with myself. GirlA seems to only be interested in fvcking and generally having me make her feel good about herself, but doesn't care much about my life or the fact that I still want to have one.

Now to get to my point essentially i want to pivot these two women so that i get them both as FB's, but it seems girlB is harder to crack. She'll appear "jealous" and resentful when I bring up girlA and the fact that I spend time with her. She even sent me a txt when she was drunk saying she wanted to lay girlA out! Then when i talk to her about saying me and girlA are friends she seems to lighten up and be all smiles again. Then when I try to make that move towards getting her as a FB she puts up a ASD and says things like "i don't think so lol" and "i think we should just be friends :)". I laugh at her remarks and say more ball-busting, subcommunicating sexual shyt to her which clearly shows i don't give a shyt cuz i don't as i have girlA.

Overall I just find it funny how girlB seems to have high interest in me and when i start gaming her that she pulls away and trys to reject me, then when i pull away and demonstrate how i don't give a shyt she comes running back. especially when she knows she's done something wrong! She'll try to see if i get jealous or upset or mad or can have control over me, but she has no control so when i walk away on her she seems to freak and get antsy. The only thing i can't understand is what is up with her, i mean it seems like girlB wants me but wants to get a clear idea of what i'm about first whereas girlA seems to not really care and just wants to get some action(no one's giving it to her :p and that's what i suspect as to why she wants me so much).

What I can't figure out though is if girlB is genuine and if i can get her to crack. i get the feeling that she's testing me a lot and i'm only having a hard time interpreting her behavior and for the most part even when she says that LJBF stuff i go on pretending she never said it and i constantly make remarks to her of a nature that states i don't pay attention to it. Then when she says things like "u jerk!" or "u @sshole! lol" or "ur a big meanie!" i brush it off and go even MORE with the C+F and teasing and DHV. To which she laughs and she'll ask me what i'm doing atm, etc. So to me it seems like shes needing more work, but i dunno what do u guys think? Am I being played by girlB or is girlB the one being worried about being played by me?

cheers.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJHoolahoop said:
She'll appear "jealous" and resentful when I bring up girlA and the fact that I spend time with her.
WTF are you doing telling this girl about other girls?? keep the pimping on the low and don't talk about it when you are gaming another woman. Women hate the fact that a man they like is fvcking another woman (they don't want to know about it). Do create the impression that you are in demand but don't be specific about it or talk about it.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
So . . .

DJDamage said:
WTF are you doing telling this girl about other girls?? keep the pimping on the low and don't talk about it when you are gaming another woman. Women hate the fact that a man they like is fvcking another woman (they don't want to know about it). Do create the impression that you are in demand but don't be specific about it or talk about it.
I have to agree ^^^

Why are you telling girl B about girl A. Girl B probably wants to atleast believe that you will be exclusively commited to her, and you keep telling her about spending time with girl A...

Just keep f*cking girl A, and enjoy. Keep your mouth shut about it, don't tell girl A about girl B.

Maybe there is something I'm missing here, are the two girls friends or something? or do they travel in the same social networks, and end up knowing about each other through mutual friends?

Basically, what's with all the freaking honesty? Would you want girl be to start talking to you about some other guy that she sees, and then add, "oh, but he's just a friend..."

-E.Nigma

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the bottom line with girl B? She flirts, acts jealous, flirts some more, texts you, flirts even more . . . but what happens when you actually ask her out? Then, what happens when you try to amp up the touching?

I'm sure you've been around long enough to know what AW means.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
What's the bottom line with girl B? She flirts, acts jealous, flirts some more, texts you, flirts even more . . . but what happens when you actually ask her out? Then, what happens when you try to amp up the touching?

I'm sure you've been around long enough to know what AW means.

yep. you ain't gettin her, just tell girl b that girl a is hotter even though she's not and drop it.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a girl faking jealousy, but i think jealousy is probably one of the most powerful tools out there... when i was in high school, i had 2 cheeleaders that were the 5 final contestants to be voted for prom queen, fighting over me, and all i had to do was let them know i liked them both... they were basically fighting over me, and one broke down in tears, and i'm not talking about attention ***** stuff, this was the real thing, the girl i favored least went crazy over me... it'sreal sad when i think back about it now, but it's true, jealousy is what motivates me, and it motivated her, but you're giving this girl chances and she's backing off, so....

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok to add more details,

I only mention girlA's name to girlB, I say nothing of what we do together. I say she's a friend, I fail to mention the benefits part ;). When I ask girlB to do stuff she drives out to where I am and picks me up, buys me a drink or two and is generally receptive to my kino (I say generally because a couple times I advanced too soon and it obviously caught her off guard).

She has guys who she hangs out with, look am i missing something if its fair that i go out and fvck whoever the hell i want to but she can't so much as even hang out with her male friends? I'm fortunate if anything if i'd be the only guy she fvcked cuz she has guys coming onto her all the time, its just a shame theyr'e suplicating to her ALL THE DAMN TIME!

I'm honest because i want there to be trust, so that she feels comfortable around me to open up(yes her legs too ;) thats the point lol). If I go around berating her for what she does, chances are she's not going to feel like being honest with me and in fact would more likely try to spit out some sort of lie as a way of keeping me at bay. At least this way she knows where she stands with me, but that i don't go blurting out things to the point where i'm being unnecessarily honest with her. I'm honest when she asks me things, to a point of course, and because i have nothing to hide!

in this case i'd like to see how i'm not being successful here. i mean if the point is to get laid and have multiple women, am i not doing that? what do i care if this other girl takes a bit of time and work, i got the other girl plus more women with time. i only wanted to hear a little assurance that it is the case that girlB is learning to identify if i have integrity or not or am just another player or wuss(AFC/KBJ)! Afterall I spent a long time in my life as an AFC, i'm only getting used to being on the right track, i just want to know I'm on it lol. Otherwise I could be heading in the wrong direction :p but ya does that clear up some things gentlemen??