Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help guys

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys, havent been to the forums in awhile. last time i went was in 06 lols. hope everyone had a good year :)

anywayz there is this girl i like, but i dont see her very often. too be exact i only see her once a day and thats if i cut 9th period and see her or see her by chance afterschool while im playing ball or somethin. ive known her before and i get the feeling she doesnt like the showoff type too much. so i dont know how much being ****y around her would work to my advantage. shes friends with my friends and hangs out with one of them frequently. ive hung out with them once and talked to her a bit. i also tried to get some kino in, but didnt have much luck.... well any advice on how i could "get" her? or any tips or methods to get me to spend some time with her alone?

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
cmon guys, someone has to have some advice to give lols

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her if she wants to chill with you sometime afterschool, maybe to walk in the park to just talk and get to know her. dont change ur whole personality becuase of that 1 girl becuase then ur just going to be faking u know. but i dont think u can get really really close to her if its always a group of dudes with you playing ball and they all talking..try to get her with you

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the reply man. well do u know of any ways to chill with her afterschool without seeming too obvious? lols i sound kinda scared of rejection hahas. and is seeming obvious a good thing or bad? also i think she always hangs out with one of my guy friends afterschool. but no wrys bout him they definitely not goin out. jes that how would i get her to hang out wif me if she might have some type of routine already?

TheBadassador

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not trying to sound like a jerk about this, but if you read some of the DJ Bible you will find the answers to your questions.

I guess I would recommend Pook's Fifteen Lessons if you only want to read one. It is long, but I think it answers a lot of the questions you are asking.

here is the link

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59150

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
oks guys today i saw another girl i like. shes only in one of my classes and we never talked before. today i saw her when i went to my friends gym class. she walked over to where i was playing basketball and i jes walked up to her and said hi and we talked about the final test we both just took. any ideas of starting a conversation with her? should i talk to her after the class we have is over? shes always with one of her friends that she sits with during class tho. and after they leave together... so can anyone give specific advice for this situation i am in? i think i have a better shot with this one than with my original one becuz i knew the original one since like 8th grade..... and i hung out with her ALOT last year, but she had a bf at the time and i wasnt too interested. we are definitely in the ljbf zone. so any tips on any of em?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I haven't been here in YEARS, let alone a couple of months!

Well, it sounds to me like you're more interested in this new girl, so I'll give you the most sage advice that I can on her, instead.

Your solution is simple:

You seriously have got to stop having plain, boring, platonic conversation with this girl. What's going on is that there is no emotion involved in the interaction. You need to elicit EMOTIONS within this girl if you're going to be able to eventually flirt with her effectively. There's got to be some chemistry and YOU'VE got to be the one that initiates it. I promis you it won't be her.

One of my favorite techniques for eliciting emotions within a woman is to ask her how she FEELS about certain things. Asking her how particular things makes her FEEL. Once the woman starts describing her emotions, she actually ends up feeling them. Once the woman's emotions have gotten involved in the interaction, your conversations will be much more effective.

I hope that helps,

-Craig

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
lols i only talked to the new girl once when by chance i went to a different gym class that she happened to be in. i plan on goin again tmr =P but your advice sounds good. i jes hope it doesnt get awkward or weird or anything trying to "elicit emotion" with her.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
lolxP said:
lols i only talked to the new girl once when by chance i went to a different gym class that she happened to be in. i plan on goin again tmr =P but your advice sounds good. i jes hope it doesnt get awkward or weird or anything trying to "elicit emotion" with her.
your worrying too much. Just relax and act cool and fun.
If you keep thinking about the bad things that could happen, you will screw up.

No need to be worried, theres nothing to be worried about