Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help getting this girl

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this problem. I have no problem getting girls I partially like. But when it comes to girls I do like, I tend to screw things up. So, i come here to ask for help. Would you guys help?

This girl is a colleague of mine. I'm leaving the company soon so it doesn't matter if I go for her. i think it would be better if am gone.

Anyway, i have a good rep with the rest of the crew community as a cool guy. And a lot of girls have been interested in me. I also have a bad rep of dating a lot of women and dumping them afterwards. The problem now is that this girl i met, i started liking, Oneitis as you call it.

i can't get her out of my head. i need your help to get her as my girlfriend. She matches all the criteria that i look for in a woman and I think she's the one.

her bf broke up with her a month ago and she was really down. i was there to be by her side. i played it cool this whole time. i neghit, blah blah blah...
but recently, her bf called her and ask to get back together. I started feeling a sense of loss. i started feeling something for her.

We were going so well, when all of a sudden this guy showed up. i was suppose to hang out with her today but she made up an excuse to say no. What should I do guys? her interest level just dropped like a sinking ship.

Every girl knows that you're interested. Doesn't matter what you do.

do i continue playing cool?
do i play nice guy and be there for her to know that I'm still interested?
or should i just play honest and tell her how i feel.

She told me she's confused right now when her bf called her up and ask for her back and that she doesn't know if she feels the same for him anymore.

please help. thanks,

dan

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!

I wouldn't do that either

She told me she's confused right now when her bf called her up and ask for her back and that she doesn't know if she feels the same for him anymore.

please help. thanks,

dan
It's a real good thing that she's not sure about her ex anymore. The situation I'm currently in, I feel like the girl I'm pursuing would go back to him in a second. But I digress.

Try to play it cool like you said earlier. I'd try to set up a casual date. Maybe something exciting while the weather is still decent. I wouldn't over-pursue it though. She cancelled for whatever reason, so give it time, a week maybe. Getting over her ex is probably real hard, so you have to keep that in consideration. However if you can change momentum somehow (preferably with a date), then you can start working things in your favor. Just don't over-pursue it and DON'T accept a role as friend who is there to comfort her whenever she needs it.

I'm kind of new at this too, so I apologize if my advice isn't spot-on. That's what I would do though.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
If her interest dropped that quickly i'd question whether it was there in the first place. It might even just be you percieving things negatively.

All you've got to do is move things forward - there's no point going into detail about how because there's a million other threads about that. I do think you need to get rid of the oneitis though, it shows a major weakness and is really unattractive. She'll have a hard time being interested if she knows you have no options.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
neither. problem is, if you guys end up going out/hooking up, you'll most likely be the rebound. meaning, she'll still have feelings for her ex b/f, but she'll use you as the void that's missing from her life at that given time. depending on what you're after, it isn't a bad thing if you just want to hook up.

regardless, do not be her emotional tampon, you'll thrown into the LJBF zone and once your in there, there's no coming out. nor should you tell her how you feel. once she knows your true feelings, she'll be gone faster than a fart in the wind. if you don't believe me, try it and see what happens.

all you can do is learn from this site and use it accordingly. When you're with her, make her completely forget about her ex. NEVER bring up his name. Show her a GREAT time, sometimes be there, sometimes don't. Don't always be available, become a challenge, and say and do things that she has never experienced before. be diffferent! Use some NLP, few patterns (I've always felt like patterns only work once she's interested in you. not before) and lastly, the one who cares less is in the most control...where you want to be.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
neither. problem is, if you guys end up going out/hooking up, you'll most likely be the rebound. meaning, she'll still have feelings for her ex b/f, but she'll use you as the void that's missing from her life at that given time. depending on what you're after, it isn't a bad thing if you just want to hook up.

regardless, do not be her emotional tampon, you'll thrown into the LJBF zone and once your in there, there's no coming out. nor should you tell her how you feel. once she knows your true feelings, she'll be gone faster than a fart in the wind. if you don't believe me, try it and see what happens.

all you can do is learn from this site and use it accordingly. When you're with her, make her completely forget about her ex. NEVER bring up his name. Show her a GREAT time, sometimes be there, sometimes don't. Don't always be available, become a challenge, and say and do things that she has never experienced before. be diffferent! Use some NLP, few patterns (I've always felt like patterns only work once she's interested in you. not before) and lastly, the one who cares less is in the most control...where you want to be.