Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help from the natural DJs

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a kid I rarely got girls, and I never was the guy who could get them with just good looks. Recently Ive had girls try to pick me up. They will tell friends of mine that I am sexy, that they want my phone number, I had this secretary one time tell her boss that I did some work for that she would pay him if he hooked us up. Girls will flat out say things to me about how attratcive different parts of my body are, or I will catch them staring or smiling.

Up until recently, this never happened to me, I rarely got girls, and I am a shy guy that is far from ****y.

When I know that attractive girls are trying to pick me up how do I react so that I can control the situation and #-close, take them home, etc?

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are one lucky guy mate count your blessings the only thing you need to do now is NOT **** UP that means NO Routines NO C/F none of that bullshiiiiiiit all that’s for gaining attraction you already have it, you DON’T want to go BACKWARDS.

Only thing you need to do is GAIN RAPPORT (fill in the empty canvass of your life)…… that’s it and be a MAN, no supplicating no ass kissing no ***** ass behaviours also ALWAYS follow your gut feeling if you FEEL its time to number close/kiss close or ask her on a date your already running the train late so get to that point ASAP.

P.S. Do not look for a relationship with these women (that’s there job) just cycle through them (go on loads on dates) find out what you want in a women and SCREEN for those qualities.

P.P.S Remember a Don Juan is ALWAYS entraining him self 100% of the time.
This is the mind frame you should ALWAYS have when dealing with women.

P.P.P.S ALSO NEVER FORGET YOUR GAME IS A TEN.... ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of had a similar thing in high school. I have dark features and looked different to most of the white males at my school. So girls gave me flirty looks sometimes, but I did nothing about it due to being very shy (probably borderline social anxiety disorder, thinking about it now).

Like the other poster said, just change absolutely nothing about your behaviour. Purely saying, "Hey, so what's up?" will be enough to open these women and start a convo.

Keep in mind the usual structure...open, build rapport, kino, get intimate, close. If you are getting massive IOIs then probably no need to flirt, build much rapport or get intimate, just close or keep chatting. If she still likes you after talking to you, she might initiate the close herself.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im somewhat of a natural (i've always had confidence instilled in me i just have this site in my back pocket to kinda clarify everything) and have been told how handsome i am and everything and something that i've found to work in this situation is to say something like "oh geesh already hittin on me eh? well better be careful or i'll marry you then divorce you, take half your stuff and leave you with a mini van ;)." lol of course there is no one-line-fits- all cure here you have to play it by ear and only say things that are called for in the conversation

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
achtungiono said:
There are no natural djs in this forum.
You're mistaken. A vast majority aren't, but there are some. There is something about a natural DJ that shows through their posts.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I hate being the jerk about this but shouldn't this be in the discussion forum and not in tips?

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was shy as a kid, still am to some extent. In spite of my shyness I’ve never had problems approaching and talking to women with whom there is an attraction between us. In large part that is because growing up there were always girls, and often the cuter ones, that would always be quite friendly with me.

Just because a woman comes onto you, even those aggressive ones that will grab you by your man parts to make sure you know that they mean business, doesn’t mean that you have it made. At some point you have to take the lead. Typically, even if a woman is asking you out and paying for it and all, she is really asking you to take her out. Don’t settle into being her woman, be the man. I sometimes get women just by hanging out being cute. But you can be sure once a suitable woman bites, it is her submitting to me and not the other way around.

Once a woman has shown her interest you need to do something to turn that interest into something. If you are just going to sit there being boring her interest will fall away really quick. You have to show her how interesting you really are. Just be yourself, be honest. I don’t think that you have to do anything special. If women are coming onto you, you probably have enough going on that whatever it is, is okay.

I tend to turn away the women who come onto me but for whom I have no real attraction. They may be easy lays but I don’t really like getting into that drama, because I know I’ll end up breaking their hearts. Better to just tease them a little and send them on their way.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks I think some of this helps. I think what it comes down to is I need to put in some work and develop some game. Read more of this site and actually put it in action instead of asking questions.

I am unsure of myself even when I know a girl is attracted to me. Its tough to not even have confidence when I know a girl already likes me, and then screw things up not because Im not interesting or fun just because Im afraid to say the wrong thing. I think Im starting to understand the concepts you guys preach around here, as far as going into every conversation like Im going to have a good time no matter where the conversation goes, and to keep everything loose and lighthearted

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming you wanna learn natural game. because technically a natural is someone who can take the girl from the opener to the f-close but has no clue how he does it. I think you're stuck at the opener

if you wanna learn natural game though, stay way from canned routines and learn what guys like Juggler, Dimitri, and Vin DiCarlo do

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man, I think the best advice I read here was stay away from canned material, routines, c/f, etc. I usually feel like I still need to do these thinsg even when I know she is feeling me already

I think I just need confidence, and most of all I need to learn that Im the prize not some female i dont even know yet. Even when they make me feel like Im the prize I still dont feel that way inside. Damn Im lame

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically, just gain rapport and escalate.

I have had this happen multiple times and find it far easier to do this then chase after the girl.

comic_relief