Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help from DJS!

Bawb14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I think I already knwo the answer to this question but...

This girl I was chillen with, was fun we walked around in a park we sat in benches N like cuddled and **** and went to the mall and we layed around on all the little futton and beds and stuff, but like she DID keep mentioning her Ex, like six times and every time, "oh im sorry am I mentioning my ex too much". Now wtf is that. If that's not a "Move-On" sign, what is. Although, the breakup was recent(2 weeks) do i move on, or do i try with this girl again, she seemed to give a few IOI's and such tho. Thanks elder's,

-Bawb!:nervous:

Adam B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be assertive and tell her that her ex is towards the bottom of your list of things you would like to hear about. When she starts talking about him, just yawn. Or, if you wanna be more straight forward, tell her you really don't want to hear about it.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Adam. You don't have to ditch her. Tell her you don't want to talk about her ex. If she runs away you are better of without her, but I'm certain she wont. Have some other girls as options though.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be careful. Don't get attached or anything. Sounds like she isn't over him (meaning you're a rebound). What are the details of their break-up?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are she is just testing you to see how you respond. No matter what you do make sure you give her no sign that you care.

Rule of thumb when chicks start talking about their ex - pretend they never said anything at all. Ignore it. She will then start questioning where she stands with you (which is a good thing). Wether she is still caught up on him or is testing you makes no difference, as always act as if she is interested and the belief ussually fulfills itself ;)

Hope that helped.