Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help, for the probably BIGGEST BITC* EVER

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
(pre-)story:

- Moldavian (7.5/10) chick comes ot our home to visit my brother and stays at our house.

- My brother said something to me at the beginning (after I asked
him) that she isn'T his type

- I have a kind of relationship with her without knowing that my
brother and her are not just friends

- She leaves Germany but is starting to study here in a few month

Legend and Info:
Moldavian chick = J.
ME = Challenger ("--")
u. = my brother
(It's sometimes difficult to understand the context because while I have written a sms I got two
from her or the other way round)

The discussion

ok, sweetie, sleep well, but what have u been doing the whole night?;) i also will sleep som more. kiss, J.

-- I actually was getting a massage, but it was awful in comparison to yours

This night i spent in my bed receiving sms-es, i guess i slept tin very short periods. wow! u spent this
night with a girl! sorry i sent my 1st msg in wrong time

-- not really ... I have been in a club ... I am going to take you there one time if you want ...

hehe, my massage was amateur, cuz i am not specialized in this are of satisfaction, but i have to
study its professional way. but waht was good with her then`?

-- She was kind of nice and didn'T look badly .. I will sacrify myself for your massage so that you can
-- improve in this area/...

I am sorry that is so non-skillful in womens' obligations. what kind of music is in that club? i spent
a crazy night in my night club with 1 dutch guy ->

-- I thought you have been at home today or are you talking about your visit in netherlands?
-- The music was mainly techno and house

But I have no ideaabout this massage. I didn'T get it since u. (my brother) of course we'll go there if i like
musik, then i can be really relaxed and enjoy :p

-- I would love to see a relaxed and enjoyed j. / .. They have a hip hop room
-- and an alternative music room as well.

Maybe u can sacrifise ur body for her? (she was kind of nice bla...( well, I think nobody from the guy
won't reject of my massage practice on their bodies!

Aha! thats why u have to get my writing to find out about dutch guys! we organised 1 week ago aegee programme
& 20 ppl came to MD for 5 days. 2day i slept along

-- No i just wanted to know whether we are talking about the past or present. I do not want to
-- do espionage or what you are expecting

-- Shouldn'T I give a massage to toher women or what / I think you gave u. (my brother) a lot more
-- when we were already seeing us
[I actually didn'T know this, just had a suspicion]

Very great! i'll go directly to hiphop then:) we'll take bakkardi*cola.. uff.. i like that! well, we
dreamt&planned a lot, hope it'll come true. i believe.

I dont know how to call things which happened with me 1 week ago, perhaps it's in the past so far unfortuneately..
i wish u can image how i muss stayin in Germany

Hmm.. probably that'S true, but pls don'T feel offended, cuz i with u. my borther) we had sth even last summer.. but u have
to tell me if u c here sth wrong.

-- Well, if you are honest with u. (my brother) , because afterall my brother, and have nothing against me dating other woman
-- we could talk about it if thats what you want ...

Of course u can do whatever u want and give massage and everything to so many woman as u want, cuz u'r a man and
you should do this. can'T force u not 2do this.

yes, of course u can date with women, but i didn'T get the point: what do u mean speakin i should be honest
with u. (my brother)? & what we can talkabout if i want. explain

-- I will go to bed now j.. Good night!

Thats what i really dont like. i dont wanna be misunderstandings or offences like that. i like and respect u
a lot, sorry again if sth wrong, but tell directly

-- If you respect me you wouldn'T play games and didn'T act like your stupid ... If you still don'T know about what i
-- am talking about lets forget the whole thing

Anyway we shouldn'T forget ybout nothiing we talked. i am used to be informed directly from guys when
they want sth from me, i m quite stupid here indeed

Many guys told me that i am slow to get what do they want from me, cuz somebody just want to have fun for 1
night but others want long relations.?

-- You really didn'T get me.... So i will give you a concrete example: did u. (my brother) know you were not spending most
-- of the nights in our working room? [where she was supposed to stay]
-- Well i think he should know [she spend the nights in my bed]

-- You know i find it very funny how cou changed the subject to something nobody has talked about.
-- But you are free to think whatever you want ...

Hm.. if he will know this (u will tell him) i will loose him immediately, and u as well.. i even won'T appear
in his and your life.

-- Well, i don't think you really care anymore if you "loose" me or not but like i told you, you have to be honest
-- to my brother because its my brother.

But u r harsh, man, u hurt me. i didn'T think u r like that. but anyway i am guilty here. i am *****y
prbably.. but, remember, i tried to rejekt and to 2 do this.

-- You tried to reject? In the end i have forced you to do something you didn'T wnat? That's bull****!
-- Do you remembers: I have asked you to go to antoher room if you didn'T want to stay but you stayed.

No i do care about u of course, and if u really want to know, i am still faithful to u bro,
i didn'T have nothing at all wih nobody since i left germany

Anyway are u stil goin to tell everything to u. (my brother)? but another question then: why did u provokate me to
make u a massage and stuff, knowin abt me and u. (my brother)?

-- I myself made a huge mistake. I cant tell you why but i was 100% sure that you and U. were just kind of friends.
-- And that's no lie.

Well. actually u r right here: if a girl doesn'T want sth she doesn't do that. so i acceptea everything
u suggested me.

Well what do we have to do afterall? can we leave everything like it was before, i told u, am not kind
of girl who changes guys all the timd. really..

-- A few things: i feel like i have seen you the first time without makeup. Anyhow I am no a*shole and
-- I will not tell my brother anything but you should do this if something serious develops. The last thing
-- is we shouldn't comm.

sorry for being slow, i had to take shower after this weitd and unexpectable talk. i've got everything u
mean, and u r rught here. i write u soon.

what does te "we shouldn'T comm." mean? And the point without makeup is wrong.

So what do you think about her statements/reactions?
What do you think about my statment/positions?

And how do you think should I go on with the sms? ? ?

Last edited:

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
over 50 views and no answer?
Is this discussion not understandable?
I have made some efford to express it easily but it'S difficult because it were sms ...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
? Munga Lungo Jingo? Can you just give us the facts and keep it a little shorter and state what ? you want answered. I started reading the convo but simply couldn't get to the end.. too painful....EEEEEGAWDS...

But hey man I don't need to read it, this is YOUR brother and NO chick should be worth messing up your relationship with him. I don't even need to read the story. I say, she is playing you both and you are AFCed. Big time. I say next her and find someone who your brother doesn't know and who is as flaky. She seems very cheasy to me.. JMO tho:)

Thanks!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this requires an old axiom: "bro's before ho's"
and in this case quite literally.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sms conversation is way too painful to read every line. I got the general idea though.

With all the women in the world, i can't understand why anyone would share with their brother. Honestly, I think you should forget about her and find your own woman. You should also tell your brother what happened and explain you didn't think they were together. He'll probably drop her too.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...even with that "legend" you put before the SMS conversation..i still gave up reading it after one line..

NO b*tch is worth that kind of attention between you AND your brother..it sounds like shes being a manipulative ho..so both of you should kick her to the curb so she can find some other family to f*ck up.

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your responses.

Probably your right about that I should simply drop her but I really think I kind of like her (I know that kind of AFC thinking, but I can'T help).
I also am pretty sure that she is no "real" bitc*" concerning that she sleeps with many men.

Even though I don't have the best relation to my brother i didn't want to cheat on him or anythink but I am relatively sure that he has no real interest in her.
He likes to have fun with her in any regards but he tells me e.g. that there have been better chicks where he got to know her.

And about the sms thing: I see that it is too difficult to read an understand if you are not involved in the situation. I will think about something better next time.