Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help Fast!!!

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
so check my other posts if u want to see how big of an AFC i am/was.. well I met a girl on POF, shes indian , 28, 5 ft, nice petite lil thing.. she said she wants to come out and split $ a motel with me.. problem is shes a single mom girl 2 boy 6, she says they have to come with her.... what to do?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was hoping maybe she could get a babysitter or something and I could BANG her, hot lil petite indian chick... I admit Im new here but I thought were supposed to have sex with girls, add new plates etc?

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteveTheDon said:
well i was hoping maybe she could get a babysitter or something and I could BANG her, hot lil petite indian chick... I admit Im new here but I thought were supposed to have sex with girls, add new plates etc?
You're not banging any chick with their two kids in the room. If she gets a babysitter for them, sure why not? Just wear a condom. But you will be going nowhere if her kids are there too.

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she gets someone to watch her kids, leaving you two alone in a hotel room -- go for it. Don't expect anything too amazing, she's already got 2 kids...just sayin'...and be safe...

If she doesn't get someone to watch her kids...which is likely going to be the case, I'd just move on.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah she seems kinda dumb, she says she wants to **** me, I was just thinking of what I should tell her cause i know we cant do **** with her kids there so I was trying to think of something// she says shes only been with 3 different guys and will try anal with me.. lol POF sluts

M

MonkeyButt

Not to be taken seriously

I've not met a mother yet who would consider bringing her children to a hotel so mom can get boinked.

If I had such an offer, I'd not take it seriously. It's more likely she's just touching herself while you guys sext back and forth.

Living in a multicultural city the one thing I can say about Indian's is there are always many relatives living close by that could watch the kids.

Don't spend too much time on this one.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol seems like somebody wants to pay for kids :whistle:

Rule nr12: NEVER DATE SINGLE MOMS... They got experience in getting pregnant and making people pay for it :kick: