Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help fast

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all. Long time reader first time poster and need your expert advise or any advise!

I met this girl online about 2 weeks ago. She started sending me texts and calling me all day every day. I thought it weird at first but got used to it. We finally met 3 days ago. The date went well and went back to her place and slept with her. She was all over me in bed and still in the morning.

Next day I had a terrible hangover so we said out goodbyes. She texted me a few times that day asking how I was and saying goodnight etc.

Next day I got hardly any texts. She started a new job so was busy but still. I texted her that night and asked why was she so quite but she said why was I so quite with her. I panicked then and started sending loads of texts and called her and to make matters worse the text service wasn't working properly so I dunno what was sent.

Today she texted me and called me during her break and texted me during her lunch break. The problem is that I said we must do it again sometime and she said "yeah we will. Won't be for a couple of weeks. Have to concentrate on work now for a bit". What does that mean??? Sounds bad to me!

We're still in contact and we've arranged to talk later but I don't know where I stand! I think theres interest there but there could be more. I'm not very confident but act confident. I have a habit of not paying somebody much attention and then when I like them acting desperate. I don't know how to act now. She admitted too that she liked bad boys and her last boyfriend was one.

Last edited:

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody know what she means by we will meet just have to concentrate on work for a bit now??

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
you do sound kinda desperate dude. you already hit it so what if you dont see her again?

chill out, be a bit more elusive, a challenge for her. stop calling and texting her for a week or so. but most importantly get out into reality and meet women, once you do this a couple of times you will find it so much more fun than meeting them online

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
juice veteran said:
you do sound kinda desperate dude. you already hit it so what if you dont see her again?

chill out, be a bit more elusive, a challenge for her. stop calling and texting her for a week or so. but most importantly get out into reality and meet women, once you do this a couple of times you will find it so much more fun than meeting them online
Thanks.

The funny thing is that it was only till yesterday when she stopped all the texts that I've become desperate! Up until then it was her texting and calling me.

I'll try to reverse it again when talking to her tonight. Play it cool and not bothered about anything which was how i was acting last week.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me to let me know shes finished work (I'm in Ireland so times ahead) but I'm not going texting back straight away. I'll do what I was doing last week and let her wait!

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers said:
Today she texted me and called me during her break and texted me during her lunch break. The problem is that I said we must do it again sometime and she said "yeah we will. Won't be for a couple of weeks. Have to concentrate on work now for a bit". What does that mean??? Sounds bad to me!
She's spinning plates (i.e. seeing other guys) and has to see how they turn out before you get your next chance up at bat. The texts she sends are to keep you interested. Welcome to online dating!

P.S. You should be doing the same.

We're still in contact and we've arranged to talk later but I don't know where I stand! I think theres interest there but there could be more. I'm not very confident but act confident. I have a habit of not paying somebody much attention and then when I like them acting desperate. I don't know how to act now. She admitted too that she liked bad boys and her last boyfriend was one.
Having options and generally not caring will give you confidence and kill any desperation. I'd be wary of this one, she sounds like trouble.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insomniac said:
She's spinning plates (i.e. seeing other guys) and has to see how they turn out before you get your next chance up at bat. The texts she sends are to keep you interested. Welcome to online dating!

P.S. You should be doing the same.

Having options and generally not caring will give you confidence and kill any desperation. I'd be wary of this one, she sounds like trouble.
Thanks. I hate to admit it but that sounds accurate! I will do the same and maybe even hint to her that I'm in demand (which I'm not:yes: )!