Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help dumping my GF!

lebon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay help needed please....

been seeing a girl for about two months and im having cold feet and want to start being single and playing the field again. She has said she loves me and i need to get out quick, but how? I don't want to be an arse with this one, she's a lovely girl and has done nothing wrong and usually when I break up with people we never speak again so i need ideas on how to do it nicely!

Cheers guys your help is appreciated!

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to dumps-vil

Population . . . YOU!

Off the simpsons i think haha

Abit nasty but she wont talk to you.

Or you can always say can we just be friends for a while i wanna concentrate on my studies :rolleyes:

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebon
I don't want to be an arse with this one
If you don't want to be an arse, then just be honest. Say, "I think we've had good times together, but I want to start seeing other women again".

lebon

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want to start seeing other women"

I think a girl was a bit of a knob if she said that (or similar) to me. I could say I wanna concentrate on my studies but she'll see me out with other girls and stuff....I wish she'd just cheat on me when she's drunk or something, it would be so much easier!

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, same for me. I kinda want to discontinue relationship with my woman. I don't know how either. So I need help.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"three words: I am gay" <-- simpsons lol

but seriously man, figure out what it is that makes you want to dump her. If it seriously is just to be single and have the freedom to go do whatever you want without the baggage that comes with being in a relationship. Then yeah, you are best to say something else or you will be hated for sure by her lol.

But be honest, others out there might disagree but what I hate most from being dumped is being told something which i KNOW isn't the case. Like the old line "it's not you it's me" that's such BS. Especially when you call them on it and they're still reluctant to say what the real reason is.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too am in need of help. This girl is OBSESSED with me. She will do almost anything for me, and I hate it. I need something new and exciting. Anyone know a way to break up with her without all of the drama? :confused:

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.... i was in your shoes a month ago. same situation. we broke up, she got pissed, freaked out, and we havent talked since. same thing will probably happen with you... :rolleyes:

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. Girls can rip our hearts out and feel no remorse towards us. But then why do you guys think you have to left girls down very softly.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah I think it is coming down to that...thanks for the input, at least I know what to look ahead to :D

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months is hardly anything in reality. If she went ahead and said she loved you it is most likely becuase she lives in a fantasy world and you are playing the role of mr. perfect. She is trying to get way to serious way too fast. That alone is a huge red flag and you should drop her for it. Just tell her that you aren't looking for what she wants and dont worry about being an arse. Do not fall prey to her fantasy land. I spent 4yrs of my life in LTR's because of the same situation and wish I hadn't looking back on it.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
I don't get it. Girls can rip our hearts out and feel no remorse towards us. But then why do you guys think you have to left girls down very softly.
Dunno, maybe cause you were always trained to be real gentle with your mom ( or shed guilt trip the hell out of ya) but was ok to treat your dad like an ass....or at least it was in my family......I hate having to be the one to end it...really hate it and it pisses me off.....holds me back from being a DJ...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god, what are you eight?!
Just do it, tell her you appreciate the fact that she likes you alot but you're not ready for a realtionship right now. It'll be a dagger to the heart for her but better you be honest with her now then drag it out for a while, cheat on her, and she gets all fatal attraction on you.

Don't be so hung up on how devistated this girl will be or anything, she'll get over it and find someone else. If you want to be single just tell her I WANT TO BE SINGLE. It's really that simple. I can't even believe I have to say this.