Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help.. Don't understand

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone.. was hoping someone can offer me advice to a problem ive been having.. Here it goes:

I met a girl about 5 weeks ago, hooked up with her all night.. and got the number and everything. I called her, and we went out a bunch of times. we both had a great time. I know I did, and we have common friends who all told me she wanted to go out with me again, and that she had a great time..
Anyways, I was planned to take her out a few nights ago, and during the day her parents werent home so i went to her house and we were hooking up, having fun. As i was leaving she said can't wait to see you tonight, and she said "call me in a little while after my parents are home." (she also just lost her cell, so house is the only way i reach her)
So i called her, and someone in her family told me she went out with one of her friends and that she would leave a message. She never called back, and is randomly avoiding me, and i just dont understand what happened.

I'm guess im just looking to see what i should do.. Should i just leave it alone, and move on, or should i try to talk to her? I have called her house other times too but she is never home.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her parents probably killed her and buried her under the patio

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was reading your story and it sounded like she was all into you...
and then i got to the part where she never called back and is never home and all that.
perhaps her parents found out that you were hooking up and she is grounded and they are just telling you she is not there to get you to leave her alone.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are weird. I once knocked college for the day and went to this chicks house to **** her, I've NEVER had a chick so into me in my life than she was. Then she got all pissy on me because I wouldn't give her a rating out of 10 for the blow job she gave me. She claimed she never liked me and that she slept with me and gave me a **** ******* because she felt bad for me and was just stringing me along. I called her bull**** but she was like yeh. I saw her in a club about a month ago and she came chatting to me, I recognised her but I'd forgot her name.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know what is up.

Her parents seem to like me, they havent said anything, and i dont think they could have found out. But we have a few mutual friends, and one of them told me that she doesnt have a reason to not talk to me, and he said that she doesnt want to get too serious too fast (me neither).

We are also both going away to different schools in the fall, so idk if it is worth it to keep trying to talk to her, or just go our seperate ways..

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you've phoned she didn't return your call just next her seriously