Need help asking a girl out

Ser_Jacobin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so Im 17 and I have never had a girlfriend but there is this girl I like...shes amazing artist and into music like myself though I dont personally know her...I dont know what I would say or go about asking her out =/ I dont even know if she knows I exist...also Im extremly shy and Im afraid of getting hurt =/ it would be great if you guys could help out

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take a few months to actually sort your life out, get some hobbies and make yourself seem more interesting. Join a gym, lift weights it will definately boost your confidence...join a few clubs that you will enjoy, expand your social circle.
Read the DJ Bible.

After this, you should be ready to take your first steps.

Best of luck my friend...Please keep us updated!

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
First you need to work on yourself. Try getting out of your comfort zone a bit by doing things that you usually wouldn't do, if you don't wanna be "shy", to build up your confidence.

Oh also adopt this belief. Being with me is the best thing that a woman can do. Just keep on saying it to yourself and the effects will happen immediately. This belif can help you out in many ways. One way that i could is... lets say you get rejected by her (I'm not saying that will happen, I'm no predictor of the future) you will realize that she is missing out because shes choosing not to be with the best possible choice.
A person without this belief would just break down and cry....

well there ya go heres some tools. its ur job to use um ~.^

Ser_Jacobin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have hobbies...guitar, drawing, and artistic things and I have a decent amount of confidence as of late...Im happy with who I am its just my problem is I dont know how to approach her...I dont wanna seem creepy or anything

luckylivs

Reaction score
Read the Bible....Start with THE BOOK OF POOK(Its a must)

Ser_Jacobin

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah I dont know if I should mention...Ive had this crush since the last quarter of last school year and I wouldnt be able to personally talk to her till a few weeks but I do know her myspace...itd be possible to send her a message but idk...maybe Im not a good risk taker

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH EVERYONE!!! I KNOW!!!! EXEPT FOR A FEW PEOPLE. THEY ARE TOO DAMN NEGETIVE. be positive ~.^ it works trust me. Also keep this belif in your mind.

"It's always on"

-if she talks to you you know that shes interested.

-if she laughs with you, shes interested

-if she moves shes interested.

i use this to relive some of the stress put on me.

If your positive good things will happen.... Go try studying NLP it really really helps.

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
neuro-languistic programming. it may take a while to learn, but it really helps. You could learn it all in about 30 days. If you watch one 2 hour seminar each day. What nlp does is it allows you can change your perspective of the world and the other peoples thinking pretty quickly. Some people that use this skill are hostage negotiators and pick up artists. But the thing is most people don't wanna spend 30 days learning it, and want a quick fix.

Ser_Jacobin

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I was riding around on my bike and I happened to see this particular girl and I was passing by her I looked at her, smiled and managed to say hi and she returned the smile and said hi back...a small victory but a victory to me none the less to me