Need help ASAP!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's these two girls, we'll call them x and y and they know each other (a bit more than acquaintances).I've # closed them both separately and went out (double dating kinda) with each of them couple of times.Now i was out with some buds the other day and they joined our table,kinda ignored them both and whatever.

Point is,is there any ****ing way to move on one of them and be sure noone else will find out(edit: they are both close friends to another girl)? (so i can move on the other one too).

Can you even trust a girl nowadays if you just say some bs like that you have a gf abroad that mutual friends are acquainted with or what?

And lets say i'm meeting one of them shortly.So what gives?

Thanks in advance.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't leave things to luck :p.Thing is i wanna choose one of the two..i really do.But they're so different that collectively make my "dream" girl :p

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was saying, is there is no way in hell, they wont find out about each other. If/when they find out you've been taking the other one out, you're gonna have trouble, that may or may not work to your advantage.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you're so pessimistic...the current plan is what i said about the abroad gf.. :p maybe make the one promise.Anyone got an idea? im meeting one in half an hour :p

Top Bottom