Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help Asap Please!!!!!!!!!

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to get into heavy details but theres this girl i really really love and we've been getting along great.... yesterday I lied to her, it wasn't a big lie... just about where I was, but I hate lying and I confessed. She seems to want to forgive me but you know, things are kinda odd. What can I do??? How can I make things better? Im honestly so sorry i lied to her and i told her this, but what else can I do to make things right again? I will never lie to her or anyone again.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
NExt her dude.....try pick up a new chick...and have fun with that. I mean don't be totaly inlove with girls lke that...it's not cool . well unless u'v been going out for like a year or two!
Just have fun with it man....act as if you didn't do any thing wrong..like who cares if you lied a bit...**** i'v kissed a chick b4 and never told my girlfriend about it..so s'all good! any ways have fun with it..and don't be fallin inlove to fast cuz it's Lust..it's not really love!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although confessing might make you feel better, it makes her feel worse and can cause her to lose faith in you

Reaction score
Two things:

1. Don't lie!

2. If you lie, don't confess!

Don't do anything and never talk about it with her again!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Two things:

1. Don't lie!

2. If you lie, don't confess!

Don't do anything and never talk about it with her again!!
Amen! When I read this post I wanted to heave. I wonder how old this guy is. He doesn't sound like the most masculine of young men that's for sure.

That's why this board may help him discover his manly side. I could almost see tears flowing when I read his words. *gag*

Uhh Sorry to the originator. I was just amazed that you would be on this site posting like that. I mean no diss. but this site is for learning how to be a don juan which as the legend or story goes was a serious player even if only fictional. Players lie, cheat and do whatever they must in order to score.

But I realize it's not about the scoring but about bettering yourself so definately listen to PRL here.