Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need good cardio workout routine!!!

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a cardio exam last week in the gym, ya know a physical exam when they measure your body fat, and they give a lot of exams to analyze your heart rate. Well, my exam was horrible, and really out of shape, the trainer said my heart beat is very high and he notices that my heart is very weak. The thing is that last year i was doing step, body combat and mixing it with my workout, and my physical exams were excelent, then i stopped for half a year, started smoking joints, taking too much coffee, and because i was really anxied, because of my life, i wanted to eat and eat, mostly cakes and things with sugar, but now i'm determined to get in the shape i used to again.

What steps should i follow now? Start running, doing step and body combat again?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get on the stairmaster and use the "random interval" or "interval training" setting. (when asked for weight use: current body weight + 30 )

start at 45 minutes at a pace you can finish while working your heartbeat.

Do this 5-6x a week, till you can complete 45 mins on "interval training" level 8

when you can do that then you are ready for HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and from then on that should be your primary form of cardio training.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HIIT is awesome. I can't afford a stair stepper, so i just run :)