Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need feedback from skilled players-naturals on celebrity girls

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexander The GrAYt - it is not alternative version what You gave. You told me obvious facts what i shouldnt do after its done, or You said to swap girl.

And i said clearly i know it is ****ed up, and need help to fix.

And about rest of Your post about myself.. You have decent cold-reading!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexander The GrAYt - sorry i wasnt on forum for a bit. You know some people have real life.
The girl is in my CV now, sex came preety fast actually. Was long ago i even forgot ofthis tread but just wanted to update You. Maybe that makes You talk to some girls.
Regards!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the clueless one Alexander the Great. Mighty Mate rocks and gives good advice - sometimes. ;)

If you hadn't notice, he just doesn't speak fluent English. It's not because he's a high schooler. Idiot. Hang around the forums for awhile and get to know some of the veterans before you calling people out by assumptions.