Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need experienced advice about 'following up' after number closes

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your confident, have some playful fun convo, kino and balls you can easily get numbers. If your games tight, they'll give it out to you. For whatever reason: Attraction, interest (like what is he going to do next?), attention and go on...

Yet I miss on a lot of girls. I'd say 30% of 'em I actually get out to go for a drink.

Sometimes I f*ck up with the texts, but I'm stil learning everyday

My question if a girl gives you the, I got things to do that day and doesn't reschedule could you actually be pretty sure that she isn't interested?

Even if you, danced with her, kino'ed heavily like touching her ass while dancing, even kissing and having great vibing convo's.

I just want to get every girl out I number close and some pretty broads that really showed high interest level on the number close give me an excuse when I text 'let's go out for a drink'. I want to know if you can assume that she really isn't interested if she gives you and excuse for the day and doesn't reschedule and goes silence on texts.

sagepr0duct

Banned
Reaction score
30% of numbers turning into dates is actually pretty damn good.

Stop worrying about why girls flake. You really don't know what's going on in their lives - maybe they're not interested, maybe they have a bf and didn't tell you, maybe their mom died.

You gauge every situation differently based on what kind of girl she is and how you approached her. If you went real direct with a nice, shy girl then you tone down your game a bit. If you were real mild with a sloot then you juice things up and throw in the negs and flirting

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Games tight, convo's tight, number close 9/10 girls give their number (in nightgame I always kino, flirt, c*cky funny, tease, and go on). I need to work on following up, so getting an actual date out of it. lots of girls give excuses after some short text game and me asking her out..

Is this lack of interest or lack of rapport/comfort, I miss chances on girls that maybe think its too early to go out or maybe it's Holland where the girls aren't so much in quick dating like in America.. not sure but I want to get my rate up in number close to dating

user name

Banned
Reaction score
girls do sometimes give their numbers out just to get rid of a guy.

work on sealing the deal in the first instance rather than further down the line.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
girls do sometimes give their numbers out just to get rid of a guy.

work on sealing the deal in the first instance rather than further down the line.
What do you mean?

Like making an appointment on the spot? How can you arrange a date with a drunk girl or even if shes sober she could easily forget or don't show up coz she doesn't know you and go on..

If I have the chance to kiss close, I do it but I should probably make more action at the spot in night game. I also go for their numbers and don't focus on taking them home the first night, should try that too. So im kinda thinking in some way: She knows your interested and she knows she already has you when you ask her out, you made your move, she knows whatsup. But how can you play the im not sure about you game when your having her number and you can't build comfort/rapport true texting.

Often they give out their numbers, show interest on the spot, text me back and ask several questions on whatsapp but a lot give an excuse when it comes too 'we should go for a drink this week, when r you free?'

I might try this next time: Number close, text or call for a small chit chat then stop contacting her and check out what she's gonna do without asking her out. When she texts me again you both know that shes actually interested coz she reached out to you, then you could go for the shot.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Yes Espi but in my situation it's often a 2-10min blabla and a number close.

Most of the time night game, in clubs like I said above.

So I get her number and text her 2-3days later with some flirty chit chat then ask her out.

So it's not after a first date, it's asking her out for that first date. How can you show her your not sure about her without even having a first date with her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some flirty, light small talk on text or call then hang up and let her chase and be aloof from that point.

That might work, pulling the trigger after 5mins, lets go for a drink, boom doesn't work too well, only with the high interested girls and often the ones that know me for longer... most of the number closes that I ask out after hitting them up on text give me excuses

user name

Banned
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
What do you mean?

Like making an appointment on the spot? How can you arrange a date with a drunk girl or even if shes sober she could easily forget or don't show up coz she doesn't know you and go on..

If I have the chance to kiss close, I do it but I should probably make more action at the spot in night game. I also go for their numbers and don't focus on taking them home the first night, should try that too. So im kinda thinking in some way: She knows your interested and she knows she already has you when you ask her out, you made your move, she knows whatsup. But how can you play the im not sure about you game when your having her number and you can't build comfort/rapport true texting.

Often they give out their numbers, show interest on the spot, text me back and ask several questions on whatsapp but a lot give an excuse when it comes too 'we should go for a drink this week, when r you free?'

I might try this next time: Number close, text or call for a small chit chat then stop contacting her and check out what she's gonna do without asking her out. When she texts me again you both know that shes actually interested coz she reached out to you, then you could go for the shot.
what do i mean? I mean strike while the iron is hot.

why wait for it to cool down?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually never did my man, well not after cold approaching a girl I don't know. Years ago when I was hitting clubs 3-4 times a week I would try that to kiss close.

I was dancing with this hb9 last week, she loved it i can tell. What did I do? I number closed her instead of saying ''lets get out of here''

Mostly I number close at clubs after a fun convo like I said above and try to hit em up a couple of days later, always true text. 8/10 girls actually give excuses when I start about meeting up. They mostly try to know everything about me on texts then give an excuse when I suggest to meet up for drinks.

At the actual club/bar I can pull it off easily to get her interested and laughing, having a good time and me escalating quickly but my main goal was number closing for the last months, so im going to do exactley what you say and try to get a girl to my car/crib, starting in an hour, im going out tonight

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly. why number close for a 'date' when you are, for all intents and purposes, already on a date, kind of....pvssy close, don't number close.

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
'We should go out for a drink. When are you free?'
That is some weak sauce bro.

Much better if you can send her a text that will spark an emotion. Then be more direct, something like 'I will be at X bar at X time tonight. Meet me for a drink, wear something sexy.' If she gives an excuse dont reply. Ignore her and see if she offers another date and time or starts to chase you. If not, try again in a week.

I have also found the three questions game to be a good indicator of IL that can be used through texting.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said number closes are overrated. Any girl will give her number out these days.. its 2013. I could literally walk into a bar and go up to the first girl I see and talk to her for 3 minutes then say, 'Hey I've got to run, but I really want to see you again. What's your number?' and grab it. Easily.

The art of seducing a chick on the spot and K-Closing or F-Closing is long forgotten and dying off. Now that we live in a social world, guys think it's acceptable to number close a girl and add them on Facebook.

I've got news for your boys.. it's time to become men and learn to seduce these women right then right there. Set yourself apart from the pussified pack who will say to themselves 'I'll get her later.'

Because as you've made obvious, sparking the same attraction you had that night the day after is not an easy task. Capitalize on the situation, the alcohol, and your current state of mind and bring it to the next level.

Kiss her. Bring her home. Or at least die tryin'