Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Damage control here guys...

Snakeinthegrass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Jariel....REALLY appreciate the help...this forum is so damn cool and I'm glad I got some new friends with practical, REAL advice...I will not initiate contact in anyway whatsoever, until she does .......this situation is a little weird for me cuz I wish she would just ****in' disappear, but she comes to where I work to work out every damn day! So that kind of sucks...but it's gotta suck for her too! Time to NEXT her in my heart ...and find a less flaky fakey chick....hahaha yeah right! Do they make 'em like that??? Or learn to play the flaky games chix play, and I'm learning and growing more SOLID as a man every damn day! It's HER loss. ON TO THE DJ WAY!

Snakeinthegrass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...she didn't show up at the gym again tonight...WTF? It's just weird...hahaha
I think she is trying to use tactics on me here...hahaha
I'm lonely as **** tonight, but reilient and strong nonetheless.
I still have to wonder if she is staying away from the gym...cuz when she sees me it hurts.
I know I know...I'm analyzing here way to much, but this is a forum....and I appreciate all the input, and support that I can get.

Snakeinthegrass

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I've learned from this forum is that women...love to use the confusion tactic when dumping a guy, because it keeps them in the ****ing dark! Particularly women with dark waters lurking beneath...they use it to usurp a man's power.... and make him look like a CHUMP!....Guessing, and trying to figure out what happened....SCREW THAT, MAN! And also they love to keep guys holding on, I remember a couple of days after all this crash and burn **** went down...and I was still holdin' on ...she was back at the gym...and I was still clueless as to what was going on so I approached her and we had a small talk conversation...and she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Gawd, you tear me up..." she always said that cuz she though I looked good....and wanted me...DAMN, WHAT A JOKE! I've learned a hell of a lot from this forum in a short period of time! Regardless, I think I've come out of this better than most men would have, thanks to this forum.
That's the end of my post...and I will post again if there is ever a new development.

Snakeinthegrass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Game plan is to stay cool. Don't act desperate, but don't give up completely, either. I feel that I command respect by not contacting her for a while, but at the same time I've determined to come back with a renewed effort as just a kewl guy who had the guts to let it/her go after a respectable amount of time has gone by. Thus, creating the fisherman effect....I caught her....then she decided she didn't want to be caught....so I let the line go so she could swim for a while....and slowly ever slowly reel back in based on just being my funny ****y self, and friendly...maybe through email or conversation...

When is a respectable amount of time? 1 month? 3 months?

Snakeinthegrass

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been 1 month now and neither one of us has said a word...and she has disappeared from the gym I work at for a couple of weeks...hmmm???

I'm close to calling her, and just seeing whats up and how she's been....should I? Or wait longer?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO DO NOT CALL HER.....ITS O-----V------E-----R!!! Move on, I know it stings, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, as cliche as that is, its fukin' true!

Think about what you were dealing with here logically:

-girl you dated for ONLY 4 months.

-you told her you LOVED HER!! WTF!! You always wait for the girl to say it first and if you actually think for one second that you were REALLY "in love" then you are in for a rude surprise when you constantly fall in love with every new girl you date in month 2, 3 or 4. You were INFATUATED with her. Learn the difference, it will help you get over shiat faster.

-she's avoiding going to the gym because she doesn't want to see you: Respect her non-verbal communication and move on.

This is a perfect example of what happens when you have interest level that is soooo blindly high compared to a girl's interest level who is only lukewarm to cold. Never like a girl soooooo much that she controls your mind, thoughts, and actions like this.

Not trying to be harsh just trying to spread some words of wisdom, move on, learn from it, don't do it again.

PIMP

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
tomorrow is a valentine's day, so it's your only chance to contact your girl, wuss. call her and invite somewhere as nothing happened. but as an experienced woman i should tell u u lost her with your stupid games of ignoring her at gym. if she doesn't accept your invitation on valentines or if she ignores u u just forget her cos it's over. and u didn't win cos u re still thinking of her and she doesn't. and she doesn't come to gym not cos she is hurt by your behavior but cos she found out smth more interesting to do.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by juanita
tomorrow is a valentine's day, so it's your only chance to contact your girl, wuss. call her and invite somewhere as nothing happened. but as an experienced woman i should tell u u lost her with your stupid games of ignoring her at gym. if she doesn't accept your invitation on valentines or if she ignores u u just forget her cos it's over. and u didn't win cos u re still thinking of her and she doesn't. and she doesn't come to gym not cos she is hurt by your behavior but cos she found out smth more interesting to do.
and u be stupid, cannot spell out full sentence. Instead of giving advice u need to take advice in grammar and not sounded like ur fresh off boat.

PIMP

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ LOL

says the guy that can't spell 'you'

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
^ LOL

says the guy that can't spell 'you'

^^^^...LOL at the retard who isn't bright enough to realize that my reference of "u" was based on Juanita spelling it that way in the first place.

PIMP