Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need control, please help

weepingrose

Reaction score
I have this problem with thinking, i'm always dwelling on things. let me explain

Whenever something happens to me, i get caught up in that situation, i keep thinking about over and over. It drives me crazy.

So where this fits into relationships and women.

As soon as i meet a girl that's nice to me and is pretty good looking. I keep thinking about her.

I know a few really good lookin single girls and i have their numbers, so i'll end up txting to them too much and getting too invovled.

I really don't know too many girls so i keep going back to those girls. I'm not old enough to go to clubs or bars so it's harder for me to meet women.

I need some control over this so i dont keep obsessing and driving myself crzy.

It's pretty pathedic, i know , please give me some advice.

weepingrose

Reaction score
Yeah that's ultimatley what i need to do. But i need help on those steps getting there.

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best advice to you man is to get more going on in your life. Not to be mean, but you seem like you have too much free time on your hands for your head to keep drifting back to these same girls.

Take up a martial art, a sport, a hobby or trade. I know others will agree with me that you need to get things going in your life and work on improving yourself before others will feel like you're worth their time. Not only will this give you other things to focus your attention on, but when you eventually start meeting more girls it'll give you a higher value to them (thanks mystery method!).

I know this seems counter-intuitive at first, but if you have things going on in your life as important to you as getting girls...the getting girls seems to take care of itself almost, haha.

Best of luck

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Get a freaking life that you are building for yourself, and so help me god, if you ever join another website and you give yourself the user name of "weeping rose", I will track you down and beat you with a pipe.

LOL I haven't been here in a while and I just thought I'd drop in and see what things are like around here latlely...looks like not much has changed, same old negativity...so funny come check this out guys www.RSDNation.com this place is awsome for DonJuans who are ready to evolve. SoSuave is just a stepping stone.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Get a freaking life that you are building for yourself, and so help me god, if you ever join another website and you give yourself the user name of "weeping rose", I will track you down and beat you with a pipe.
Steady on mate, that aggressive tone is not helping anyone.

sosilky said:
LOL I haven't been here in a while and I just thought I'd drop in and see what things are like around here latlely...looks like not much has changed, same old negativity...so funny come check this out guys www.RSDNation.com this place is awsome for DonJuans who are ready to evolve. SoSuave is just a stepping stone.
I'll have a look. Always nice to have some new reading material.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
Sup, sosilky? Ltns

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens because you believe in your mind that being in a relationship with women fulfill some deep emotional need.
One way is to be with a lot of women until you don't have this need anymore and another way is to be in relationships with women but at the same time to cut off all these emotional things.
Search in your mind for beliefs that are linked with having lots of women in your life and cut the links. Question the links between the cause and the effects and cut them.

weepingrose

Reaction score
darkme_legendary said:
This happens because you believe in your mind that being in a relationship with women fulfill some deep emotional need.
One way is to be with a lot of women until you don't have this need anymore and another way is to be in relationships with women but at the same time to cut off all these emotional things.
Search in your mind for beliefs that are linked with having lots of women in your life and cut the links. Question the links between the cause and the effects and cut them.

Thanks

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
yea they got an awesome board over there