Need advices on how to handle this...

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the situation, last week I had a discussion with a girl I work with about something related to work.
The thing is she is a total boss ass kissing b*tch wich is kind of protected by the owner of the company I work for.

Now I think she started to spread false rumours about me and tomorrow I have a meeting with one of the company's director to solve this situation.
This guy is that kind of person who likes to yell to everyone and likes to use his position on the company to make people fear him.
I am almost sure he will do this to me and probably will try to make accusations on my character. Ive seem he do that to other people on the company.

So, whats the best mature way to handle this meeting so I can keep my self-respect and dignity and not be seem as a p.ussy.
Should scream louder than this MF (wich will probably lead into me getting fired, but sincerily i dont think I give a **** about it anymore since I am tired of all those bastards) or should I try keep my cool, wait until I find another job and get the f.uck out of that company later?

All I want right now is to use all my knowledge in years of training martial arts e break this MF face into pieces.

Advices welcome!

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to get into details here, sorry, but I can say is that she is jealous on how much money I make in the company and since she is "the protected" in the company she will probably try to raise how much she makes using arguments against me.

She is such a b.itch, any of my coworkers likes her...

But i am in need of advices on the best way to behave on this meeting...

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a list of value that you offer to the company and reasons to justify why you earn that much money, getting this clear in your mind will help lots.

If she is going to hawl you up for things you've been doing wrong, then try to prepare for them the best you can. HAve a think about what she could do you for and get reasons and answers prepared.

When you've done that just go into the meeting gratiously, respecting your boss and never talk back to him / her unless asked a question. Dont get irrate or react to the woman either, it will just reflect badly on her if you dont react to it.

Answer questions in a controlled intelligent manner

if you are pulled up for something legitimate, then appologise and say it will never happen again. I messed up and have learnt from it.

Dont make a personal attack or attack her character, sales guys might do that stuff but ultimately it makes ppl not trust you. Dont lower yourself to her level.

Good luck, sure it will go fine :)

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, but this is the kind of situation wich I really should set up boundaries...
This guy cant yell to me like he do to all the chumps that work for him...
Im not worried about the whole situation with this girl, I am right and dont have anything to worry about it...

I am more concerned on how to show this MF (the director) that he needs to f.ckin respect me...

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and i thought this was a legitimate job saving post lol

you sound angry and petty now, chill out man - hes your boss so in that environment suplicate just a little bit. Its just a role you are filling because he pays your wages.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambition Now said:
Here is the situation, last week I had a discussion with a girl I work with about something related to work.
The thing is she is a total boss ass kissing b*tch wich is kind of protected by the owner of the company I work for.

Now I think she started to spread false rumours about me and tomorrow I have a meeting with one of the company's director to solve this situation.
This guy is that kind of person who likes to yell to everyone and likes to use his position on the company to make people fear him.
I am almost sure he will do this to me and probably will try to make accusations on my character. Ive seem he do that to other people on the company.

So, whats the best mature way to handle this meeting so I can keep my self-respect and dignity and not be seem as a p.ussy.
Should scream louder than this MF (wich will probably lead into me getting fired, but sincerily i dont think I give a **** about it anymore since I am tired of all those bastards) or should I try keep my cool, wait until I find another job and get the f.uck out of that company later?

All I want right now is to use all my knowledge in years of training martial arts e break this MF face into pieces.

Advices welcome!
if i were you, knowing the economy, i would just keep it cool and hold out and while your'e holding out, find another job. if you get fired, number 1 it will go on your employment record meaning the next employer who might be interested in giving you a job MAY ask the previous company about your performance and why you stopped working there..number 2, the economy sucks right now and ALOT are not hiring so that's what i would do

anyway, you in martial arts? what kind? I've been a thai boxer for 3 years now and am still learning. maybe we should hook up sometime and work out if you live in s.cali..

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I am being able to think more clearly now after your responses...
Ill try to keep myself relaxed, cool and indifferent to his demonstrations of power, he will notice that he isnt affecting me at all, and then next step is to dedicate myself to find another job and l know for sure Ill be the one who will laugh last.

Ive been muay thai for 3 years and now I am in Hung Gar Kung Fu for 2 years.

Thank you all for your inputs.