Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advices Badly

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone of you remember my post. I was asking for advices and tips because I could find the guts to ask this girl out. The reason- she was in our big circle of friends and some of my friends are interested in her. Guess what, after all the hangouts and did the ask out, we did go out. And things started to happen. And what's next. She was into me. After we go out to dinner together, few times she come to sleep at my place. You can imagine what happen when we are together at my place. But I have a question as far as how far we go in term of intimacy. So far, I've been with her for 3 weeks. Things progress to kissing caressing. But it never goes further. She stops me everytime I attempted. Of course I always do it playfully. So what suggestions can you guys give me.

Thanks to all that give me the encouragement. My realization: Only the braves live freely. Don Juan teaches us to be brave.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants to take it slow. Wait til she's ready, there's nothing u can do

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not ready/you rushed it/you haven't set the mood right

P.S. anyone seen Pumping Iron? HAHA the title of this thread just cracked me up when i thought of Arnold giving "all the wrong ADVICES".... aight im out.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what has been said. If you like this woman, have patience and don't rush her. She'll let you know when she is ready.

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have patience, otherwise you might F**K up a good thing going for you. Think with your head and not your D**K ;)

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the input. I just wanted to share you a story of mine, somewhat successful one. This thread was related to my first post "this girl gives me mixed signals". The post was old to start with and later I couldn't find the thread when I want to continue posting on that same thread. Now I found it, you' can't miss reading it. Now if you read "this girl gives me mixed signals" you'll can share me your story. Hey, this is fun stuff. And tips from everyone here do give me some courage. What's interesting is some are just the opposite approach from each other. But it gives different ways of viewing and which one is for you.

If you miss "this girl give me mixed signals" thread, it's like missing a great movie.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
step your game up.

Homey dont be one of those people that watch things happen be one of those that make things happen. Mental telepathy doesnt work, start using that mouth of yours. When ever you get to those situations where she is almost but not quite sure, that's when its time for you to start talking. What do you say, anything, and everything it takes. She isnt stupid, she knew where it was heading but at the last minute got a little scared. This is where you verbally throw everything at her including the kitchen sink. Forget the chicken hearted crap of just sit back you better spit that game.