Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEED Advice

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
:( Ok. i'm good at givin advice but i'm stuck on this one....HERE GOES

i just moved to a small redneck/hicktown in pennstate...i'm going to school here and not much females here appeal to me...some do but only physically....i finally meet a chick here from Ny like me but she already has a man or so she says...i've learned that some girls say that and half the time its neva true...anyway i dont know if i should pursue her or not...shes cute and all and sassy a f*ck. i like a chick with wit thats not afraid to put me in my place when needed...i've always been somewhat good at DJing 1-10 i'm a level 6,6.5 DJ fairly average but heres da problem....

:eek: My moral code never allows me to pursue a chick with a man... i aint a boyscout r n e thing but the way i look at it is if a girl has a man shes taken and therefore not worth really pursuing...if she doesnt have a man then she prob just said that to either test me or let me know she aint interested incase i am...

Pursue or not :confused:

keep in mind she said this as we were joking around and i just met the girl...small town even smaller college.

Pop me your 2cents and BE REAL no bs advice pls..thanx 1

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've answered your own question....

My moral code never allows me to pursue a chick with a man... i aint a boyscout r n e thing but the way i look at it is if a girl has a man shes taken and therefore not worth really pursuing...
Keep her in mind - as you get to know her, you may find out things will change.

I'm sure there are other chicks you'll meet there.

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
go find some more hbs, if she's into you she'll give you the opp when and if it arises. don't count on that opp ever arising tho. as long as you have fun around each other she'll associate you with a good time and that's the important thing. that could lead to who knows what somewhere down the line when she keeps you on her mind. and she'll be good practice like that. but don't pursue, you'll come across as desperate. she's the one who's supposed to be pursuing you, remember?
-jlc

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: ok i get that but incase you didnt see small town smaller college not much to do around here but play basketball or stay inya room all the time when you aint in class. its not like NY its is boring here trust me and since i aint got no whip i cant go nowhere....gotta walk just to go to the mall or the mivies and thats like 20 minutes. get my drift...the only good thing about this place is since there is no distractions aint nothin but bug me so i stay focused on my HW ,,possibly get a scholarship later and transfer..hopefully