Need Advice

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I need some advice. I was with this girl last night and we ended up getting intimate (No Sex). Then today she sends me this.

"Hey I had a good time last night but idk I'm not the most stable right now so I don't want to like lead you on or anything".

So what do I do.

Dutchy17872

Reaction score
She either has low interest level or she's being honest about being unstable. Or both.

No reply needed. When in doubt (at least with women) nothing is most often the best course of action.

If she reaches out to you again try and set a date if you're still interested. Excuses or outright flakes, that's her second strike and you're off of her for good.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand what she wrote.

But you can say you also had a good time and find out why she is unstable and why she thinks she may lead you on or anything.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont do n e thing bro. she is tellin u she aint into u to do sum f@ckin. hard words man but its true. forget her man, jus look for sum new chicks that are dtf n f@ck em good. no wut im sayin?

Hydra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest.

The whole part about her being unstable is bull****, even if she is unstable, if her interest was high she wouldn't have said it. It's beta bait, she wants u to go 'awww babyy im her for uuuuuu!' and turn into an emotional fleshlight.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When speaking to a woman and she says something confusing like this she’s usually trying to warn you that she’s not interested

I shall translate for you as nicely as possible

“hi last night was ok but i feel like i didn’t really connect with you , i also have plenty of other options i wish to pursue at the moment and don’t wish to lead you on”

So what do you do ?

Well you thank your lucky stars she didn’t take you further down the rabbit hole as so many toxic women would have , analyse the date with her and try to figure out if there was any spells of awkwardness or did you perhaps turn her off with something you said /did

Just take it as a learning curve and move onto the next one

It gets easier , i promise

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
When speaking to a woman and she says something confusing like this she’s usually trying to warn you that she’s not interested

I shall translate for you as nicely as possible

“hi last night was ok but i feel like i didn’t really connect with you , i also have plenty of other options i wish to pursue at the moment and don’t wish to lead you on”

So what do you do ?

Well you thank your lucky stars she didn’t take you further down the rabbit hole as so many toxic women would have , analyse the date with her and try to figure out if there was any spells of awkwardness or did you perhaps turn her off with something you said /did

Just take it as a learning curve and move onto the next one

It gets easier , i promise
Good advice, and I am thankful that she didn't keep flirting with me and leading me down the rabbit hole lol. I'm now analyzing what could have went wrong. But she agreed to a movie date at my house this Friday now. I ignored her messages and she kept sending one after another about how sorry she is and so on. I told her I was not interested in being friends after we already had a fling. So I guess we'll see if she flakes out Friday. And if she does its permanent NC. Thanks for all of the advice, anyone else experience this?

-Jared

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wisconsin144 said:
Good advice, and I am thankful that she didn't keep flirting with me and leading me down the rabbit hole lol. I'm now analyzing what could have went wrong. But she agreed to a movie date at my house this Friday now. I ignored her messages and she kept sending one after another about how sorry she is and so on. I told her I was not interested in being friends after we already had a fling. So I guess we'll see if she flakes out Friday. And if she does its permanent NC. Thanks for all of the advice, anyone else experience this?

-Jared
Yep, I have a similar experience. In my case, the girl came to my place, nothing happen and she had low interest.

With that being said, the fact that she's apologizing and agreed to a date is an excellent sign. She comes over and you make sure to escalate until you guys have some naughty fun.:rock:

If she flakes or you don't hear from her on Friday, just go NC.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already cut it off. She's way too much drama, I'm not about to deal with the same **** I did with my ex who actually got me on sosuave. (Am thankful for that part.) I'm a little hurt she pulled this but I told her it was better she not speak to me or attempt to contact me again.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they can be honest like this. They wont always be as literal as a guy and just tell you that they don't want to see you again. But they will do their best to make it clear (sometimes).

I've made the mistake of trying to press the issue in the past and it just ends up fcking up. Once a woman 'tells' you to go, just go. Respect yourself and her request/mistake, and she's more likely to live and learn, as are you.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. We'll see what happens, either way I'm not bothered by it anymore, her loss.