Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice

FantasPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I started to have some intimacy with a girl from my school.
(I'm a newbie in the DJ thing, I don't have any kind of experience.)

Till now I did some kino, and talked a little, then I grabbed her ass, and then I just remove all my attention from her.
And like 95% of the iterations we have, she is the one that comes to me.

I need help like in how to improve my interaction with her, how to recognize if I'm getting her falling for me (like if she comes after me, because shes interested), and my biggest problem is talking through message or facebook

I already started reading DJ Bible, and many other articles, and I started to test some things on the field, but I still need help and advice.

I need someone to try and explain to me some of the women body language.
And how to make good conversation through facebook and message

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** all this sh*t.

Just go take her out somewhere private and make out with her. Easy as pie.

FantasPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I need to do that :)

Can someone tell me whats the meaning of the short words like HS (I know that HS is High School, but there are other words I don't know the meaning, for example the word AFC, I don't know the meaning of this one)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC – Average Frustrated Chump – doormat, no clue with women. AKA "Nice Guy." He gives all he can to a woman, puts her on a pedestal, and shares all his feelings with her. He ends up chasing her away within two weeks.
BTW – By The Way
DWOFS - Don't Waster Our Fvcking Space(DAMN IT!)
FOMCL – Falling Off My Chair Laughing
Jerk - Antonym of "Nice Guy." A Jerk Posesses qualities desirable to a DJ; Confidence, self-respect, confidence, and confidence. His disrespect for women lands him in terrible relationships, and causes him to never marry.
Kino - non-intimidating touching of areas such as the arm, hair, face, etc. used to show interest, gain trust, and get laid... ie. tickling
Neghit – a small compliment and minor insult mixed together, gives you respect while lowering her off her pedestal... ie. “Nice pants, my lil’ cousin has a pair just like ‘em”
Nice Guy - Personification of an "AFC"
LMFAO – Laughin My Fvcking Ass Off
LOL – Laugh Out Loud
LTR – Long Term Relationship – relationship that lasts a long time
LTR Material – woman who displays qualities that one would desire in a partner
Next – the act of turning down/looking past a woman who is unworthy
Pedestal - An elevated platform. Used metaphorically when a man thinks too highly of a woman, leading to self-disrespect
ROFL – Rolling On the Floor Laughing
STFU – Shut The Fvck Up