Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently hooked up with a girl i work with ( no sex yet), and we have hung out a couple of times. Her dad is actually one of my bosses....i do like her but i dont see a long term future with her. I dont want to fall into the boyfriend/girlfriend label. How do i keep this casual, so we can keep hanging and hooking up without shooting myself in the foot. I know the question is coming "what are we"? I could say i just got out of a LTR, or im just not ready for a relationship, but i feel that will end everything. How can i keep it casual??

P

perseverance

You want to screw about with your bosses' daughter? You might as well hand in your resignation letter now.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya don't go there Hockey Playa....keep her as a platonic friend at the absolute most.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
You want to screw about with your bosses' daughter? You might as well hand in your resignation letter now.
:crackup:

Be careful man.. Be careful!

puabestmate

Reaction score
It's your choice. The best way to make a girl a FB is to escalate physically yet do not acknowledge relationship status.
Actually this can backfire sometimes, and the girl will beg you to have "relationship" with her. So maybe after the first night of sex, you propose marriage, and thus scare her away. This is high risk though if she accepts the marriage that is...

BillieAnn

Don Juan
Reaction score
First you see your feelings for her.
Second, check out her feelings for you.
Third, consider whether you want to threaten the job?
Do you really .. able to associate with it without you in love?

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is not my boss, i do not work with him or report to him. He is has a very high senior position in my company, and connections, which may just be just as bad. LOL

P

perseverance

Hockey Playa said:
he is not my boss, i do not work with him or report to him. He is has a very high senior position in my company, and connections, which may just be just as bad. LOL
Hockey Playa said:
Her dad is actually one of my bosses...
That's what you typed in your opening post.