Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice with this chick. Trying to get her phone #

lougv22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Here is the situation. There is this chick I've been "working" on for some time. She initiated contact with me via email. We see each other 1-2 times a week and email regularly. I've been doing the ****y & Funny thing with her with good results and have tried to remain a challenge. The last two times she was the one that actually came over to see me (that's at work, we are in different departments and don't really have a reason to talk to each other).
She is young, just turned 20, and seems inexperienced with the whole dating thing.

She has given me some IOIs, like initiating contact with me and giving me that smile and that look in her eyes, you know what I mean, you just know it when you see it. So anyway, I want to get her phone number now. That's what I said to her today in an email:

"........Btw, is there a phone number I can reach you at if I wanted to call you 10 times a day and bother you?" (I was trying to be ****y & funny here)

And then she responded:

"........If you're going to call and bug me ten times a day then maybe I shouldn't give you my number."

So what should I say now in order to make her give me her number?

It sounds like she is offering some resistance but is willing to give it to me, I just need to not make a wrong move from here on. Any advice would be appreciated.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

Love it!

When you use C&F you gotta be prepared for a girl to hit you back with it.

Don't worry I did exactly the same thing when I first read some DeAngelo.

I texted a girl "don't forget to call that really cool guy you met last night."

She called instantly, was really tantalised and was like, "who is this really cool guy you are talking about?" I couldn't back up with another C&F and her good mood evaporated...

Sorry, I got no help for you. Sometimes CF just ****s up on you. Have a laugh.

Personally I just tell a girl to give me her number. "Give me your number." It works.

JJ

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You prolly shouldn't of used it as a reversal lol, you shoulda said something like:

"You came all the way to my department to talk, soo when do you want me to call you?"

Ofcourse this works after some kinda finessing prior to asking. But I'm sure it's nothing you cant handle.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need to be C&F when getting a phone number… I have the best approach being assertive…

An e-mail example after meeting a girl out and getting her e-mail…

Hey...

Haha... so much fallout from New Year.. I'll tell you the story later, lol...

Don't know if I'll make Circle tonight. I'm at the Hyatt earlier so it depends how it is.

Send me your cellphone number and I can give you a call later..........
Result? The number came along… we hooked up at Circle and had a wicked time, lol…

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lougv22 said:
Hi all,

Here is the situation. There is this chick I've been "working" on for some time. She initiated contact with me via email. We see each other 1-2 times a week and email regularly. I've been doing the ****y & Funny thing with her with good results and have tried to remain a challenge. The last two times she was the one that actually came over to see me (that's at work, we are in different departments and don't really have a reason to talk to each other).
She is young, just turned 20, and seems inexperienced with the whole dating thing.

She has given me some IOIs, like initiating contact with me and giving me that smile and that look in her eyes, you know what I mean, you just know it when you see it. So anyway, I want to get her phone number now. That's what I said to her today in an email:

"........Btw, is there a phone number I can reach you at if I wanted to call you 10 times a day and bother you?" (I was trying to be ****y & funny here)

And then she responded:

"........If you're going to call and bug me ten times a day then maybe I shouldn't give you my number."

So what should I say now in order to make her give me her number?

It sounds like she is offering some resistance but is willing to give it to me, I just need to not make a wrong move from here on. Any advice would be appreciated.

Play around with it, don't always use Canned material. Be sure you can adapt your C&Fness to your situations.

"Ahh playing hard to get are we? Nice"

Slip her your phone, and leave.

By the time you see her afterwards, the numbers there.