Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice with a potential health concern...

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this morning I was getting ready for a hot night of sex with my girl tonight, and was shaving my c&b, when it happened...I knicked this tiny little bump, and it bled for about 5-20 seconds, then stopped.

Am I still ok to have sex with her tonight or should I just tell her what happened, and wait for it to heal up? We haven't had sex yet, so I'm not worried about her getting disappointed or anything of that sort, and I know we will use a condom...or a few. I have a box ready to go. Please advise asap, as I am going to see my girlfriend in less than 2 hours from now. Thanks all!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure you should really get medical advice from random shmucks on the 'net. Depends on a lot of things.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It stopped bleeding immediately, and I don't see a knick or a scar anymore, but...damn man I want some pvssy tonight!

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I don't...and as far as she's concerned...well I don't think so. I don't even see a cut on it, and I have looked at that exact area with a magnifying glass too. Nothing. It just bled for a few seconds while I was in the shower...that's all.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No anąl.

Other orifices OK.