Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on Dating websites...

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you just send e-mails for a while first, or should you just cut to the chase and ask them out for a coffee or a drink, I'd rather talk to a Woman in person than online, also what's the best way for spotting time wasters?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike while the iron's hot.

jimmyjack

Banned
Reaction score
dating web sites are bull sheat,how can i pay to chat with a woman and don't even see them,instead i go out to look for them.forget about dating web sites its just there to trick people

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on web sites women have the power. they are getting what they want - attention, without having to commit anything in return.

its like a nice little ego boost every time their email box says 'you've got mail'.

its a fantasy realm.

spend your time in the real world approaching women. in the real world YOU, as a man, have the power. a woman who would be a ball busting pr*ck online will be a polite, deer in the headlights chic in real life.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
on web sites women have the power. they are getting what they want - attention, without having to commit anything in return.

its like a nice little ego boost every time their email box says 'you've got mail'.

its a fantasy realm.

spend your time in the real world approaching women. in the real world YOU, as a man, have the power. a woman who would be a ball busting pr*ck online will be a polite, deer in the headlights chic in real life.
That's actually how I was thinking about it last night and that explains why I see a lot of the same Women online, it's annoying when you start chatting with one, exchange a few messages and they don't reply back though, it's pretty rude if you ask me.

At first I think, did I say something wrong?, but then I think, who cares, it's her problem, not mine and her loss not mine.

I'm not paying for this website, it's free so whatever is whatever.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spread_love said:
I'm not paying for this website, it's free so whatever is whatever.
good, never ever pay for a dating site. they can not promise you anything for your buck, but yet they can't wait to take your buck.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
spread_love said:
Do you just send e-mails for a while first, or should you just cut to the chase and ask them out for a coffee or a drink, I'd rather talk to a Woman in person than online, also what's the best way for spotting time wasters?

Thanks for your thoughts.
I don't do the email thing. As soon as we're in contact through email, I suggest the phone right away; f*ck messenger, f*ck email, f*ck all that bullsh*t, really. Once we're in contact, I'll say:

"We'll exchange number's, mines blah blah blah, unless you're uncomfortable with the phone at first, I'll make the exception." Simple. I do exactly what I'd do as if I was in a bar/club.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
joekerr31 said:
a woman who would be a ball busting pr*ck online will be a polite, deer in the headlights chic in real life.
Haha, yup, exactly.