Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on approaching this chick from class..

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl in my class who is HOT.

She gives me all the right signs to approach her...she always smiles at me, and she says hi when were walking to class(but all we do is say hi, nothing else) basically she is giving positive signs

HOWEVER

She is 22 and has 2 kids....and before you guys say ABORT! I do not want to take this chick out on dates, I just want to get her number....text her for a week or 2 and get it in. I just want her as a fvck buddy. My friend told me that most of the time, college moms are too pre-occupied with kids,school, and work to hold down any kind of relationship and just want something with no strings attached...is this true?

But the thing is I dont know if she is married or has a BF...after all she does have 2 kids..

The reason I ask how to approach her, because this is not a typical approach. She knows that I know that she has 2 kids since she said it in class during introductions....so she might know what I am trying to do. So when I do approach her I dont know to start off by asking right away if she has a man... But the biggest thing I read in this forum is what do you have to loose so I will go with that..

My current plan: During week before spring break I will catch her after class, approach her and try and get her number. Kick it with her during spring break one time and make a move right away and see what happens.
The reason I wait till spring break which is about 2 months away is I think 2nd week or 3rd week of school is too early and makes you look desperate and thirsty...

So any tips and advice would be great

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
The reason I wait till spring break which is about 2 months away is I think 2nd week or 3rd week of school is too early and makes you look desperate and thirsty...
This will be your downfall. Remember: He who hesitates masturbates.

Just make some small talk, make her laugh a little, say something that makes you look cool. Do this 2 or 3 days, then you have a couple of options.

You can either get her number (which can be done under the guise of school purposes if you really want to), or, you can just invite her to grab a beer after class (or later that day, whatever).

If you get the number, bring her over to your place to study? Do a little studying, then transition to maybe having a couple drinks or smoking some weed from there, and you can make your move.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wait 2 months, your chances will dramatically fall. Heck, she just as likely will have someone else banging her because you wait.

What he said above, keep it fun for several days, stay cool, and then make the attempt within the first week or two.

Especially if she's hot. What're you gonna lose? She says no, say 'Cool', smile, and enjoy the rest of the class. Be friendly and fun but completely un-phased by the rejection.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start a small talk,when she start enjoying the talk cut it and tell her you have to go and we should get to gather one day then tell her give me your number

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips...but her being a mom and her KNOWING that I know that she is a mom wont make her think "this guys just wants to bang me"...?

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it? And if she does, why does it matter? Waiting's not gonna change that.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I only see her twice a week...(class is Tuesdays/Thursdays) so I will start making my move next week and hopefully get her number week after that