Need advice on acne scars (pics included)

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bud,

I can honestly say from a male perspective, if you were a guy who i started talking to for whatever reason....say you were a fellow forester, like me, I honestly would never ever have noticed it. Its the same old thing that we all go through; somebody when we are young makes a comment about something and all of us, being young afcs (and females more for this matter) blow things up out of all proportion. I got acne too when young and it was a confidence knocker. But honestly mate, your a man now. You look like a dude who can pull hot chicks, so just go for it - nothing to keep worrying about!!!! Just get out there and be a dude!!!!!!!!!!

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... this isn't the place to do this. There is a whole sub-forum on acne.org devoted to this sort of thing.

Your scars are mid to severe but the mid-severe area is only confined to a small area on the cheeks which is good (I can't tell if you have them anywhere else). The best advice I can give you when looking to correct them is to take it slow and do research, research, research on the potential procedures and especially the derm who will preform them. You can find SO many stories about people who got screwed over multiple grand (and months of time) because they went to crappy derms. Do NOT rush into it.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
one final thing i would say though is get yourself a good haircut ;) your present style sucks bigtime!!!!!
I know, I need to change the hair. I tried short hair before but it didn't work for my facial shape and structure..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Men can get away with scarring and still be attractive, plus yours isn't bad.

Dry skin brushing over time is the best option. Lemon juice in lieu of soap/after shave. Acne is a sign of liver toxicity so Milk Thistle and organic diet are the best option.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your acne is not the problem with your looks.

You look very pale and meak and have a long haircut.

I know you said that short hair doesnt look good on you, but I would try it again if I were you, then go work out on the weights alot to build up the testosterone and go tanning.

This should help you quite a bit.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go on a raw food diet 100% and your skin will change back to normal...

SmoothnNerdy

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO no girl in her right mind would think twice about the scars... what will make her think twice is your insecurity about it. We all have stuff we don't like about our bodies, just get past it man.

I have minor scaring but still stuck with acne at 29... I'm often surprised by the looks I get from girls I think are way out of my league looks wise. It always comes down to game or lack there of that determines the outcome.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
Yeah agree, I look a lot better with a tan.

I just gotta find a short haircut that works for me.. this is another pic of shorter hair.. looks a bit awkward in my opinion but I gotta find a new stylist and see what he can do

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314570_10100641500415102_28131069_63657394_891687255_n.jpg

LOL this picture of you makes you look completely different.

You look buff, laid back and ready to go dude. Keep in shape, tan and you will be just fine. Your acne marks should have minimal effect on you, take a look at my pics that I posted I think they are on the second or third page. You will see something about my face if you look VERY closely, I notice it and think it sucks that I have it. But not alot of other people notice.....you are likely the same way about your acne marks.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I said when I saw your pics was "what scars?". Dude, they are barely noticeable and I'd go as far to say that they give your face a little character.

As for the long hair and pale skin...pale skin is in, skin cancer is out. The long hair would work in Europe but not America.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
Yeah agree, I look a lot better with a tan.

I just gotta find a short haircut that works for me.. this is another pic of shorter hair.. looks a bit awkward in my opinion but I gotta find a new stylist and see what he can do

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314570_10100641500415102_28131069_63657394_891687255_n.jpg
I think the hair looks great on you either way and it can only work in your favor. In my opinion you could pull off a Jon Levin with that hair (the short style or the long one. Doesn't matter). Forget spending 10 grand on such a minor problem. Instead put more energy into going to the gym and work to getting a Dwight Howard physique. Going to the gym and getting excellent results will not only erase that "problem" from your mind but it'll get you in significantly easier with the ladies. I'm assuming you're about 5'9. Am I right?

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, the girls are gonna love yah. No reason for any surgery especially forking over 10K.

I want you to make a list of all the things that you could use that 10K for and you would be suprised how many things you could get that would go to waste if you paid for a surgery that you do not need.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being rude but you look a little gay/feminine. But good looking. Young girls like that.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... you look GREAT!!

I really dont see a big deal with the scars. I have some myself and dont really pay attention to them much.

Only thing I could tell you is that watch your body language. I didn't liked your cross armed position, that's bad body language.

Also... try not to smile that much. A sly smirk will do sometimes. I remember a statistic made on a study that said girls were more attracted to more serious/mysterious/confident look than a smiling/friendly look (first impressions of course)