Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice. My girlfriend's guy friend is in town...

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Months ago she asked if it'd be ok if she was to hangout with him. I said absolutely Not, and she has'nt. She hasn't hungout with any other guy outside of me. She practically lives at my place. Today she asks me if he can drop by tonight.She told him about me months ago and figured I'd be okay if he stopped by my place rather than them meeting for lunch. I'm on the fence about it. She told me he has tried putting moves on her. Im seeking some advice on this one.

P

perseverance

She's told you that he tried it on with her and you're debating whether or not to allow this man into your home? Are you a few sandwiches short of a picnic? She is testing your waters to see how much she can get away with. I'd make it crystal clear that under no circumstances is she to see this man, if she doesn't like it, then she is free to walk away from the relationship.

I don't mind my woman having guy friends, but I am not cool with them hanging out together 1-1, nor am I cool with her keeping guy friends who are/have tried to hit on her. I just wouldn't tolerate that. She seems like your classic AW to boot.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
She wants to hangout all 3 of us together at my place
ask her if it's okay for you to invite a "girlfriend" to come over and hang out with two of you sometime

if she says okay then you can start to detach yourself from her emotionally...

P

perseverance

gimmeyofonenumba said:
She wants to hangout all 3 of us together at my place
The guy tried to make a move on your girlfriend, why would you want to invite him over to your place? Next you'll be inviting him to sleep with your girlfriend in your bed while you sleep downstairs on the couch.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You invite him into your home, he may try and get physical with here when you're not looking (i.e. bathroom break). Don't allow it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, why your gf wants to have him around after he made a move on her if she is not interested in him?
If you were enough for her why would she prefer to spend time with him instead of you, or even bring him to your own place?

Dont listen at guys in this forum who amonish you to show any signof disappointment or anger over a girl behaviour to avoid looking "jealous" or "uncool", whats happening here would have been solved with bare hands few years ago and for a reason.