Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice..im a virgin should I vck a chubby chick?

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Impecable said:
When climbing a mountain, you can not start from the peak

You must first start from the base (girls that are not so attractive)

Use the chubby girl as practice. A true ladies man always finds something pretty in every female, and can come up with a scheme for every situation he's placed in because of this, he's seen it all, done it all. That's why getting girls in bed seems so effortless to them.

As long as your buddies don't know, keep it between you.
You should start from average looking girls to practice your game.

So lose your virginity, if you want. Like it doesn't matter, you're getting your nut off either way. Unless you're a ****ing girl and don't want your purity taken.

We're not women here, being with a "special someone" for your first time should not be important.

Impecable

Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Yeah, but that saying means TALKING to the ugly/fat girls, not FVUCKING them first. You basically just said that every guy fvucked an ugly/fat girl before a hot one, which is complete horsesh!it.
It totally boils down to the individual and his standards of what is attractive.
There are plenty of fat girls who (if were skinny) you could tell that they would have no trouble louring men.

If you fvcked a 10 (im not saying you did)when you lost your virginity, I applaud you.

But what i am saying is that it's not that common, unless you have unfair advantages over you, like having extremely good looks in combination with confidence ; In this scenario, women approach you since the second you hit puberty.

It's likely that a guy like this will fvck a 10 when loosing his virginty..... But that's small percentage of the male population.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think you should, if you really are as good lookin as you say you are.

I waited longer then I should have, I had the oppurtunity to bang 3 hotties that I never capitolized on like a phaggot in my early/mid teens. However i also had the chance to bang a couple hogs and I thank myself now for passing up on those wildebeasts.

Eventually I lost my V card at almost 20, to a smokin hot girl, to you nerds she would be categorized as a 9. She was an import/club model. Absolutely stunning. And I hit that good for about 20 min then that was it. Never saw her again.

Since that time period most of my women were hotties but there was a time period where I was cavorting with less then average skeezers and I promised myself, I made a fkking OATH I would not stoop to that level again, no matter how desperate or drunk I got. FUK THAT.

So I say, wait it out, get a hottie. You owe yourself nothing but the best. Thats how I see it.

To those saying "practice your game with an ugly"...well the big part of sex in my opinion is PASSION. When you are passionate with a girl and you are loving every second you are with her, it shows and you will last long and go multiple times because the sexual chemistry is there.

When you "practice" on a fatty/chubby/skeezer...its just worthless. Its like practicing with your hand except worse because you feel disgusted with yourself. How that helps anyone I dont know, it never helped me only made me feel like sh1t about myself and made me long for the times I was with a hot girl I liked and loved banging.

Flirt_out

Reaction score
Alright guys I finally made the decision and I decided to go with things and **** this chick, and once I start something I have to finish it or it pisses me off bad. Now my best friend is into this girl’s best friend. So we went on a double date, we hit some shisha at a shish bar, and then we took them to my friends home for another shisha in his apartment. At home me n my friend had made plans, so my friend took the girl he wanted into a separate room and my girl and I were lying on his bed. , we did some fluff talk I asked her for the kiss, she wasn’t rdy so we left the house, she wanted to get a smoke, we go outside we talk, and I talk in a way that we ended up kissing, like a small make out session. Once we made out, outside on a bench. I was the first to end the kissing session, and im like lets go upstairs. Before we enter their apartment we make out infront of the door. We go in and I see my friend and the girl in another room just kinda chillin by eachother, but they were like sitting in the dark lol, so I tell the girl “let’s not interrupt them” and I take the girl into another room. We lie on the bed after a while she asks me if I’m a virgin? I told her yes, which I think was a mistake. Then I asked her if she was? She said no. So im like, “you should guide me through it then huh” she smiles, so we change positions and few minutes’ later shes sitting on me, where I have my back leaning to the wall. W do some intense kissing. Then I started kissing down her neck onto her breast, but her boobs were like slightly covered. And man she had big jugs! Fvck lol. So Im about to reach her tit, but I hesitate just a few seconds and she pulls away and says. “hey im not gonna be you’re sex toy..you know” but shes smiling as shes saying it. So I quickly ask her “what do u want? What r u looking for?”. Quickly change the topic lol. What I think I should’ve done was pulled her shirt down and sucked on her tits without hesitation. . then she said that she didn’t want me to just **** her and then leave. but she also tells me that shes not looking for a long term relationship. So I tell her we can give it a try and see how it goes, cuz im not looking for anything serious either, We smile, and shes like let’s leave. Also when we were making out I asked her to help me with my boner, signalling my **** lol, she smiled and shook her head. So we walk out of the room. And my friend and the girl were tired of juz sitting around so we all go down for pizza and the night ends. So Im thinkin maybe take her out on a few dates etc. And then fvck her. And she wasn’t as fat as I thought like, she looked better when she was on me lol. But I guess its always like that. A lesson that I learned was that I should be way more confident dont stop doing my thang the very moment she try to end it, persistence persistence, persistence, just go there do my thing, you know instead of talking all that much maybe just do what I want. I aint letting go of her that easily though, not untill I lose ma virginity hah

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how a fat girl could be in the 7.5-8 range. Your standards must be a little twacked out sense you are even considering this. There's no fun in porking a girl you are not sexuality attracted to. It just seems like a waste of time and energy that you could be putting towards a girl that is actually ATTRACTIVE.

I take pride in the fact I've never boned a fat girl. And I've been with quite a few girls.

You run the risk of your home boys giving you sh!t or even other females. You don't want to be known as a chubby chaser do you? It will completely ruin your game. Sh!t like that spreads.

I say wait. Unless your a numbers kinda guy. But what's the point in quantity if there's no quality? That's where most guys fail. Don't plow everything that walks along just because you can.

-Scars

Edit: Just realized you posted again and it seems like you're pretty content on your decision. To each their own.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I don't understand how a fat girl could be in the 7.5-8 range. Your standards must be a little twacked out sense you are even considering this. There's no fun in porking a girl you are not sexuality attracted to. It just seems like a waste of time and energy that you could be putting towards a girl that is actually ATTRACTIVE.

I take pride in the fact I've never boned a fat girl. And I've been with quite a few girls.

You run the risk of your home boys giving you sh!t or even other females. You don't want to be known as a chubby chaser do you? It will completely ruin your game. Sh!t like that spreads.

I say wait. Unless your a numbers kinda guy. But what's the point in quantity if there's no quality? That's where most guys fail. Don't plow everything that walks along just because you can.

-Scars

Edit: Just realized you posted again and it seems like you're pretty content on your decision. To each their own.
. and shes not really fat lol..she looke dbetter than I thought..anyways ...look man so ur saying its better to get it on with a fewer girls but hot chicks huh. im a virgin and my goal is to be such a good ****er that after i **** a girl she would be chasing me for the sex. now inorder to reach this level I have to **** as many girls as I can untill I become pro at this skill. also without practice u cant become a great lover. see if I had been in a situation like this withthe super hot babe, the girl of my dreams etc. I wud have fvcked up and she wud think im a loser. I want my first sex with the girl I really like to be amazing, I want to blow her away. I cant do that without practice, no one can, neither can u.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
. and shes not really fat lol..she looke dbetter than I thought..anyways ...look man so ur saying its better to get it on with a fewer girls but hot chicks huh. im a virgin and my goal is to be such a good ****er that after i **** a girl she would be chasing me for the sex. now inorder to reach this level I have to **** as many girls as I can untill I become pro at this skill. also without practice u cant become a great lover. see if I had been in a situation like this withthe super hot babe, the girl of my dreams etc. I wud have fvcked up and she wud think im a loser. I want my first sex with the girl I really like to be amazing, I want to blow her away. I cant do that without practice, no one can, neither can u.
Fvcking many girls does not make you a sex god. I've had 23 sexual partners through my life time and to be completely honest with you I wasn't even really "good" up until about girl number 12 or so (who I dated). It wasn't until I found myself in a relationship with a STEADY sexual partner that I became good. But guess what? I never could of done that if it wasn't with someone I didn't enjoy having sex with. Having a steady sexual partner that I was actually ATTRACTED to allowed me to experiment and try new things and get comfortable with myself as well as the female anatomy. One night stands usually resulted in STANDARD sex. Not every girl is going to whip out their craziest move the very first night. First time sex is when you start to get a feel for the person and learn where your boundaries are. The girl will mirror you in a way and follow your lead, so if you're sucking then she's going to suck too.

Point is, yes you could use this girl for sex to "make you better". But then ultimately it just makes you seem like a chubby chaser completely. There was no "mistake" or "I was drunk". No, you fvck her repeatedly then word gets out that you love fat girls, then all the hott ones will never be interested and all the guys will laugh behind your back.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha. No disrespect intended to anyone but this thread is kind of funny. No man should ever have to ask anyone else whether or not to sleep with a woman. The only "buddy" you need to consult is the one who has been "hanging" with you your whole life. If he gives her the "heads up" then you can sleep with her. If not then don't.

And yes, it is good to practice on women even if you're not particularly attracted to them (as long as you can stand up for them). Women tend to expect men to know what they're doing.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
Ha ha. No disrespect intended to anyone but this thread is kind of funny. No man should ever have to ask anyone else whether or not to sleep with a woman. The only "buddy" you need to consult is the one who has been "hanging" with you your whole life. If he gives her the "heads up" then you can sleep with her. If not then don't.

And yes, it is good to practice on women even if you're not particularly attracted to them (as long as you can stand up for them). Women tend to expect men to know what they're doing.
I just want to be rdy when the right girl comes...and bro what do u mean by stand up for them??
and also im not the type to only be desperate for ass...In other words Im not worried if ppl call me chubby chaser...like I give a fvck what they think...pffffttt! they can suck ma dcik lol. and Im out sragining like every week so Im not juz working on 1 girl. while im fvckin a slightly chubby chick...im also workin my ass of to get hotties to bed. the is just a side thing, cuz honestly im tired of jerkin off sex is better than that...and its gonna be practice so when I get to fvck that super model, ill be confident, rdy, and an amazing fvcker. well thats the goal..but yeh..nothing changed im still workin to get the hotties!!

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The kid clearly a chubby chaser, but what annoys me is that some of you is trying to clown him for it.

His friends won't say ****, he's getting his nut. She may be a bit big but from what I've read she has a cute face and a nice set of tits and nice hips as well. So just leave it, he's getting laid, gentlemen.