Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice..im a virgin should I vck a chubby chick?

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
all right guys, Im a virgin and im a good looking guy. Now Ive got this slightly chubby girl at my school shes a 7.5 maybe an 8 and shes rlly rlly into me. she even told one of my friends that she wont mind sucking my ****.. Im 100 percent sure I can **** her, but shes not hot or good looking... Im way out of her league.. but do you think I should **** her? cuz we can easily have sex. I mean its my first time...and Ive always thought the first times going to be amazing so I imagined it witha good looking girl... wud it be a better Idea to graduate and maybe **** a better and hotter looking chick? or should I **** this fat not so good looking chick?

Im kinda confused..cuz my friends like u wont ever again be able to get a chick into be as easily as this 1...**** I dont even like her..but shes really into me...plz give me some advice....im 17 and still a virgin.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive always thought the first times going to be amazing
The first time is NEVER amazing. You will fumble around and your d1ck probably won't work the way you want it to. Also, being with an unattractive woman is not going to help matters.

What you do is entirely up to you. If you are so desperate to lose your virginity, then go right ahead. A lot of guys lose theirs in their early 20s, myself included. It's a great milestone to reach, but IMO it shouldn't be done out of desperation.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
- Im a virgin and im a good looking guy.
- Ive got this slightly chubby girl at my school shes a 7.5 maybe an 8
- Im way out of her league.. but do you think I should **** her? I mean its my first time
- I dont even like her..but shes really into me
She probably thought her first time would be with a way hotter guy, but she's willing to settle for sex with you since she can't find anyone else now.

Go for it, you may never get the change again with a 7.5 maybe an 8.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'd rather die of thirst, than drink from the cup of mediocrity."

Short answer: No. Never settle.

I don't really get the desperation to lose your virginity.

"cuz my friends like u wont ever again be able to get a chick into be as easily as this"
Says your friend. You have no idea what will happen in life. And trust me, hot chicks are actually easier than mediocre ones.

Do what you wish man.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
"I'd rather die of thirst, than drink from the cup of mediocrity."

Short answer: No. Never settle.

I don't really get the desperation to lose your virginity.

Says your friend. You have no idea what will happen in life. And trust me, hot chicks are actually easier than mediocre ones.

Do what you wish man.
Very true.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say hell no man!

You have second thoughts...
Imagine a woman who has "second thoughts" and fvcks a guy then never speaks to him again.

In many cases it's selfish, mean and just plain stupid.

Are you fvcking just to fvck or do you want to fvck because you are a man and it's in your nature to fvck worthy female mates?

Don't waste your virginity on someone you don't really like...don't have sex because it's there, have sex because YOU want it.
Don't take everything that is offered to you - take what you want, when you want it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your point. I was once in that position as well but i decided that if i don't want it, i don't want it. No point in settling for what i don't want. If i want something i will go out and pursue it whether i fail or not. That's what makes a real man. Sure if you have no care about who your first girl is and just want the experience go for it, if you want to remember the first girl you've ever slept with and have good memories...then find one that you can have good memories with.

Main point: if you really care so much as to post on this forum about this you probably want a memorable experience. She isn't going to be one of them, atleast you won't look back and be happy she was your first.

Just get your head and bounce.

Flirt_out

Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
I don't know what your moral compass is and I don't want to get into a religious talk with you -- but if either of these conflict your losing your virginity than I say stick to those convictions.

If on the other hand you have no qualms about purity and are just looking to have a good time and are interested in the path life takes you -- I say fvck her. To be honest.. I have fvcked chubby girls before -- and it's been fun. All the guys in my social circle agree -- "it's better than nothing". Just wear a rubber and enjoy the ride.

One last thing I'd like to draw your attention to is the fact that you're in highschool. Highschool is really clicky and rumors spread like the flu -- by screwing a fatty you maybe committing social suicide.

Look I want sex, I dont want her.Im not in any way attracted to her, and to lose my virginity im doing it with a girl I have no feelings for. and I have no Idea how its gonna turn out cuz its my first time. from what Ive heard the first time is not pleasat cuz ur all nervous and its all akward. now Im sure I can get a hot chick, cuz Im a good looking guy, im confident, and Im a DJ(music). but again Something inside me tells me that I shud have Higher standards, and hold my pride. but Im also tired of jerking off. Some ppl have also told me that if try losing my virginity with the girl I like, its not going to impress her. Practice make perfect right so im gonna go with it, but make 100 percent sure that im drunk as ****. Cuz I seriously am not interested in making out with her, or having her body on me lmao ... man im still unsure bout this

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't

Don't throw away your pride and settle for less. Ask yourself this . . .

Am I really losing my virginity? Fvcking a chubby chick isn't losing your 'V' in my books. Your better of going to a brothel or redlight district.

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
I'm worried about the OP, rating a fat chick 7.5 or 8. Chubby chaser alert!

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
What's with all the discrimination here against big girls?

Big girls need love too.
Church....!!

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
err OP, how can a girl be a 7.5 or an 8 if she's "not hot" or "not really good looking". 7.5's and 8's are pretty hot girls...

Personally I would do it. But it really is just up to you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a woman you are attracted to. If you are attracted to the chubby chic, do it. If not, don't. This is your life, live it the way that benefits you the most. Be real with yourself.

Impecable

Reaction score
When climbing a mountain, you can not start from the peak

You must first start from the base (girls that are not so attractive)

Use the chubby girl as practice. A true ladies man always finds something pretty in every female, and can come up with a scheme for every situation he's placed in because of this, he's seen it all, done it all. That's why getting girls in bed seems so effortless to them.

As long as your buddies don't know, keep it between you.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
Your problem is your ego (the way you think others perceive you or the way you want to view yourself). You can't fvck a fat chick because you're cooler than that. You can't screw a chubby girl because other people will think less of you. When it comes right down to it though.. in reality this "view" of yourself doesn't exist. Your ego (your history, your identity, etc..) is not real! What is real is the present moment.. the here and now. Will you regret fvcking her? Maybe.. should you? No.

I can understand why you don't want to screw her.. trust me I've been there too -- "I" felt like "I" had higher standards, "I" felt like "I" only screw model-type looking women. The fact of the matter though, is that "I" don't really exist. You are only what you are at the present moment! The "you" of the past is not reality, nor is the "you" of the future.

By the same token I'm not saying you're free to do what you want, but as far as having sex with a fat girl is concerned -- the only reason you're not is because you have this idea of "who you are" and I am telling you that "you" are not that image. You're the present awareness that you feel as you sit here and read these words -- that's what you are!
EXACTLY

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
err OP, how can a girl be a 7.5 or an 8 if she's "not hot" or "not really good looking". 7.5's and 8's are pretty hot girls...

Personally I would do it. But it really is just up to you.

Wow

I thought I was the only one that caught that, lol
I swear the rating system needs to go away since when was a 7.5/8 chick not hot?

:rolleyes:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
all right guys, Im a virgin and im a good looking guy. Now Ive got this slightly chubby girl at my school shes a 7.5 maybe an 8 and shes rlly rlly into me. she even told one of my friends that she wont mind sucking my ****.. Im 100 percent sure I can **** her, but shes not hot or good looking... Im way out of her league.. but do you think I should **** her? cuz we can easily have sex. I mean its my first time...and Ive always thought the first times going to be amazing so I imagined it witha good looking girl... wud it be a better Idea to graduate and maybe **** a better and hotter looking chick? or should I **** this fat not so good looking chick?

Im kinda confused..cuz my friends like u wont ever again be able to get a chick into be as easily as this 1...**** I dont even like her..but shes really into me...plz give me some advice....im 17 and still a virgin.
You are way out of her league? You must be a 10 yourself to be "way out of her league.'' Are you a virgin by choice?

She's a 7.5 maybe an 8 but not good looking? Doesn't sound like she's 7.5 much less an 8. If she's a 7.5 or an 8, other guys are after her too. If nobody is after her, she is no 7.5 or 8, and I'd make sure to stay away from her, specially if you don't find her attractive.

If you are "way out of her league" you shouldn't have a problem attracting and hooking up someone closer to being more in your league.

A lot of us don't have random girls who are 8's who want to suck our c0ck, and find ourselves having to think about it.

Basic rule I follow, if I am attracted to her, then I bang her, if I am not attracted to her, I don't.

Sounds like your ego is feeding you all this false self-confidence and beliefs that you are way better, yet doubt it inside and are rationalizing sleeping with a girl you are not attracted to by giving her a 7.5-8 rating.