Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice.....I need someonen to evaluate this situation..please

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl 6 or so months ago...We hit it off....strong...I layed down the principles and it was on...Things started to develop and we started dating...Sexually, Emotionally, Intellecually...Everything is good..She is always telling me she loves me...She is always spending money on me...She spent like 450$ on my birthday....There is no doubt she is digging me...The only problem is she is leaving in a few weeks for the bomb job and she has been crying on my shoulder all the time...I try to comfort her by telling her that everything is going to be fine....We we'll see each other when we can...and stay in contact and maintain...I told her if she wants to see other people she can..but she tells me I'm the only one she wants to see but at the same time...We havn't been dating long enough for her to know if I'm the one...She said that why she is in conflict...I kept telling her that we can just be friends but she says no but she has thoughts of marriage and everything...She said if maybe we had been dating for like 8 or 9 months she would feel more confident, she just told me that most of her relationships crumble at about 6 months....She said guys stop calling or they only call because they feel obligated and it eventually dies....Can someone give me an evaluation of all this? From her perspective and what I should do..

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she coming back?

And when i say that i mean is she coming back...as in back for good?

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long distance relationships are almost impossible to keep going, especially if the relationship is still very young. The best thing you can do is to allow her to see other people, but still talk and see each other when you can. Also the fact that she is extrodinarly clingy and talking about marriage is a red flag, this may explain why her relationships crumble after six months. If you had known her for at least a year then I'd say contemplating engagement is cool, but not marriage so early in your relationship. Don't worry though, time and distance will take care of things and she'll find someone else while you two are trying to keep things going, and the same will happen to you. But, if she turns out to be a wonderful gal, and you two decide to stick around in each others lives. Then I'd say you have more important issues to worry about than this.

-Grey Fox

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slikker...No, she is not coming back for good...We are going to stay in contact and try to see each other...once a month...in two years our grad schools will be in a similar proximity...

Sg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spends alot of money on you, she must like you alot.
When the breakup is over she will talk to others how you used and abused her. I believe the womans term for the ex BF is "Assh0le"
Long distance relationship.....dont be dumb.
You know it wont last, but you needed another opinion from us on the forum to reassure yourself. Now you have it.
Break it off in a nice way stating you will stay in touch.
But i promise you this.... Its gonna fade.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestion, tell her that she's free to come visit you. Leave it up to her to keep the relationship viable. If the two of you are still interested in each other after about six months of long distance, then consider making more permanent steps toward being together.

Women are a lot like men in that their actions speaks volumes over just their words.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you get the message

LDRs do NOT work.

(personal experience)

Bear that in mind.
Osc.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in that situation before and I feel that you to should continue to date when you all see each other but not with the title of you two being together. When she goes off to school she will encounters new things, people, and thoughts that "can" alter her about having a relationship while in college. She will feel "needy" and you won't be able to give to her because she will be so far away. Another joker will come along to give her the attention she's lacking and she will start having feelings for him.(She's the clingy type)

This happens all the time. So just be prepared for the consequences if you continue to feel that you two should do the long distance relationship. No one her is wishing you bad luck but reality is a m********a that will knock your "opinions" in check. So my brother don't believe all the hype when a female tell you "I don't know what I do without you" crap because believe me, there is always someone who can replace you as her man. Truedat