Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice - Hot Girl... Attention Wh0re

CrystalGem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's the story.

Very extremely beautiful girl at my college. Practically every guy there had hit on her/ asked her out.
She is the nicest girl that anyone I know has ever met.... and she is a very very big attention wh0re.
She loves it, she can't get enough of it.
(By the way, here's a pic: http://k00079.myspace.com/00079/93/86/79416839_l.jpg )
Anyway, I've had a slight thing for her for a few years. We've been slight friends for a while, but nothing all too special.
Recently, a friend of mine went up and told her I was head over heels for her. Not true, but I do like her.
Now, she is flirting and hitting on me all the time... except when she is with her boyfriend- Yeah, I know, bad idea to even think about it when she's involved, but hear me out.
A few nights ago we ended up talking for a few hours to each other, and she practically begged me to ask her out. I told her I didn't feel comfortable asking her out if she was with someone else. She said in response that she never says no because she likes a new experience and will always try things once.....
She avoided my statement a bit... but yeah.
Yesterday, she challenged me to a game of pool- looser buys lunch. Well, I lost (not intentionally... I just suck at pool... heh).
Now, my question is, should I pursue her?
She is the sweetest girl in the world, and I would love to see if things work out with her... but half the time she just ignores me, and that's usually when her boyfriend is around.
I pretty much know you're going to say that she is just an attention monger who is using me to please her emotional deprivation... Hmm.
*sigh* It would be easier if she just wanted to be friends and wasn't playing games. But I guess I kind of enjoy it... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well at least you know what your getting into, i posted on how to break the cycle of an AH, some agree some don't, it works but it all depends on what level you want it to work.

CrystalGem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what I would be getting into.
Still...
Assuming I am okay with throwing myself into this, being as it is a VERY touchy situation...
I'm not sure as to how I should play my cards.
I still owe her lunch... maybe I should use that to my advantage?
Bleh. Call me conflabberghasted, advice welcome.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
First of all.

conflabberghasted
Never say that again.

Anyway, The best thing you can do is tell her if she wants a lunch to come over to your place.

Now you have her isolated.

Work your magic, if she asks about lunch tell her theres some pb n j sandwiches in your room.

Lead her into your lair, have the lights low to set the mood.

At this point she obviously knows whats going down, and if she actually shows up to your house by herself she is ready to have fun anyway.

So get to it. Chances are you will either bang her or she will leave without doing anything with you in which case you are back at square 1 anyway, but at least you tried.

Thats what i would do personally.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my humble opinion.

* Don't play games that you have no chance of winning.

* If you play with this chick - play hard and fast. Be agressive in what you want - and play to win. No hold back and be reserved - because she WILL take advantage. Be upfront with what you want - and make her say no. DO NOT dilly dally. i.e. take her to lunch - flirt heavily - kino. If she does not reject your advances, step it up a notch or two. Let her say no and reject you. Otherwise you continue to play this AW game.

* The minute she rejects you - walk away. No more attnetion for her. it's over. You move on.

She is the sweetest girl in the world
AW are not sweet. They use and abuse guys. Readjust your thinking - because your thinking with your small head.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can keep your self from falling in love, you can have some fun with this, just keep doing what your doin. but keep in mind that it would be unwise going beyond "I wana screw your brains out" point. you would eventually be the bf, and she'll be messing around with someone else

CrystalGem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
In my humble opinion.

* Don't play games that you have no chance of winning.

* If you play with this chick - play hard and fast. Be agressive in what you want - and play to win. No hold back and be reserved - because she WILL take advantage. Be upfront with what you want - and make her say no. DO NOT dilly dally. i.e. take her to lunch - flirt heavily - kino. If she does not reject your advances, step it up a notch or two. Let her say no and reject you. Otherwise you continue to play this AW game.

* The minute she rejects you - walk away. No more attnetion for her. it's over. You move on.

AW are not sweet. They use and abuse guys. Readjust your thinking - because your thinking with your small head.
Agreed. I need to get in there and let her know I want her. I've been acting like a niave fool.
If she rejects, I'll still hang around as a friend, but I'll let her know that that is all we are.
Thanks newman. :D

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she rejects, I'll still hang around as a friend, but I'll let her know that that is all we are.

* A friendship is mutual

* If she's an AW could be that's all she wants from you anyway.

* If you maintain a friendship with her, make sure its a 2 way street - i.e. she is giving you something not you just giving her something. And I don't just mean the cheap thrill of hanging around a girl you think is hot.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
except when she is with her boyfriend- Yeah, I know, bad idea to even think about it when she's involved, but hear me out.

I hate when they add the but as if that makes stuff ok!!!

"Oh but she is so nice" "Oh but she is so hot" "But she is so perfect"

Oh god help us save them!:trouble: :kick:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very extremely beautiful!:crackup: That chick has a chin like Paul Newman, or maybe Jay Leno. Maybe she has a smoking body or something(can't really tell). She's definitely a Butterface.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
away........

Hey,

Just play her.

Ask her out.

Don't give up.

Sooner or later the bf will get 'weak' and you can make your move.

cave dweller

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww, c'mon dude, have some standards. She's a walking jaws of life! I wouldn't let that mouth within 3 ft of my package.

So she has a bf. And she's an AW. And she's flirting with you.

"BUT SHE IS SOOOO NICE!!!"

pfft.

She is not nice, she is very talented at being a manipulative AW. That might seem nice to someone who is thinking with his pecker, but it's no more genuinely nice than if you were laying the moves on some hottie in a club to score a ONS. Her goal is attention, and she knows how to get it. She clearly wasn't very into you until someone mentioned to her how much of an easy target you'd be to feed her attention.

Wise up brother. You are the prize.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Very extremely beautiful!:crackup: That chick has a chin like Paul Newman, or maybe Jay Leno. Maybe she has a smoking body or something(can't really tell). She's definitely a Butterface.
I was thinking jay leno when i first saw it......and she's an attention ***** too? GET IN LINE BOYS!!!!!!