Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need advice...facebook messaging before i get a phone#?

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl in my class who I want to get in touch with. I can tell from our interactions in class that she digs me. I haven't asked her for her # yet. I'm thinking about just facebook messaging her to set up a date. But I only know her on a first name basis, so I'd have to track her down through all the people with the same first name as her...

Should I just wait until I can ask her for her # in person? Or should I just go for it on facebook and ask her? I mean, what's the harm? Right?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to "track" her down (as in stalk?).Imagine you being her and some guy pops out of nowhere on facebook and says to you "hey im x" without you ever giving him your facebook.Creepy isn't it? What about asking her if she uses facebook and giving you her address? Or just asking for her phone#?

PS:I have no idea how this messaging crap works (facebook,myspace) so i might be off on what you're saying.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i realize that but you ARE saying you will track her down and find her on facebook,which is creepy,or at LEAST desperate.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it necessarily creepy? I've been facebooked by people I've met once at parties, and it wasn't a big deal...and if I was facebooked by a girl I LIKED, then I was happy, not creeped out.

Would a girl be necessarily creeped out? Assuming she was interested in me

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it man. If she digs you, she's not gonna care.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle, you KNOW the best route is to just ask for her phone# in person (since you already know her) so why beat around the bush? And if she's interested in you she will give it to you.You were happy because you don't have 20 guys hitting on you every week through all available means (assuming she's hot).

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the phone number would be best. but facebook would be immediate. a phone number would not come until next week...that's one weekend down the drain.

i still don't think facebook would be THAT bad.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Important thing is to do SOMETHING.Now,a weekend down the drain? Game more girls man,you don't even have her phone# and you're attached to her?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add her to your list of friends asap, and then get the number from her in person. Never get digits or arrange **** over the internet. It has NEVER worked for me, and I've tried many more times than I'd like to admit, and many more times than necessary to recognize that it doesn't work.