Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice about my hair. Pics inside :)

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v167/246/24/633434245/n633434245_215979_1221.jpg

I'm 17 and my hair is usually the length you see in that pic. But I have no idea about semi long/long hairstyles. I just need something to tell the place where I get my hair cut next time. I don't want short, but a longer style that looks sexy and will get the ladies turning, any suggestions? And any other comments would be appriciated as well, go all out and be as brutally honest as possible, call me ugly or w/e I don't care I just want to know! :D

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what look you're going for. If you're going for that sk8r sort of thing, I'd lose the blonde tips since they're more metrosexual. If you're going for the metro look, I suppose the querky hairstyle will work for you with the blonde tips, although I don't know much about metros. It's cool either way, though.

What look are you going for anyway?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you look pretty sleek to me

and unless your name is Jesus, Sampson, or Duncan MacLeod, I don't think you need long hair

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
check out my post on hair in the HS forum i posted a few pics of long hair styles i posted a few pics that might give you an idea lol too lazy to repost here ^_^

hope it helps