Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice about a girl respond.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need advice guys

Yesterday night I met a cute attractive girl in a" single party " .( I estimate she is 20 years younger than me). She approached me, and we chat in length, and I could say I hit some delegate nerves in her, ( my style is always to ask straight and direct questions without boundaries, which she said no one ever did it with her, but she liked it ) and I definitely could sense her high interest, with a lot of laughter and mutual kino.

I asked her # and she said yea, I pulled out my phone and she types in her detailed, returned it to me with a smile, saying 'you're smooth, very smooth".

As I was to say I have to go now, she said: " It's late, I have to go". We both went out, and as we have been on the way out, the hostess said with a smile, are you going to catch up? The girl said yes.

I asked if she wants me to take her home, as it was on my way anyway. She said no need; she arranged with a girlfriend to pick her up. I said cool, gave her a warm hug and said I'll call, she said, yes, please call.

Today, I send a short text, saying it was nice chatting with her yesterday night and asked when she free to chat. (with the intention to only set up a date)

She responds with: Thanks for the chat, I'm a bit tired today, maybe we can chat someday during the week?

Now, I have to say, her response surprised me, as her IL was really high. Is it a sh*it test of some kind, or what?

I didn't respond yet. But my experience tells me it's BS, and whenever I see the word Maybe, for me it's NO.

Btw, she didn't ask my age, so she couldn't know the age gap, but i assume she thought I was younger, as I heard hundreds of time, men and women, telling me I'm looking 10-15 years younger, so I think maybe she did some search on the net and find my real age and it turns her off. Can't really think about anything else to her responded.

What's your take on it, and what you think the best way to go about it?(how to responded )
Cheers

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s interested. Don’t look needy and you’ll be fine. As for the age thing, if she were your age she wouldn’t like you as much. I do REALLY well with girls 10-15 years younger. The HB 9.9 I went out with a few weeks ago was 23 and she’s super into me.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, mate. I'm hardly ever needy. I just want to be spot on with my response to her. She is the first 20 years younger than me that I pulled, and would like it to work out if it's possible.

Btw, she did say she seeing someone on and off just for sex, and she looking for someone she could really " connect with" .

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*delegate nerves * Opps, I meant "delicate nerves" :)

Igetit!

Reaction score
Need advice guys

Yesterday night I met a cute attractive girl in a" single party " .( I estimate she is 20 years younger than me). She approached me, and we chat in length, and I could say I hit some delegate nerves in her, ( my style is always to ask straight and direct questions without boundaries, which she said no one ever did it with her, but she liked it ) and I definitely could sense her high interest, with a lot of laughter and mutual kino.

I asked her # and she said yea, I pulled out my phone and she types in her detailed, returned it to me with a smile, saying 'you're smooth, very smooth".
Kinda curious as to what "direct questions" you asked her. Just want to see what type of frame of mind you led her to with your questions before going for the number.

I asked if she wants me to take her home, as it was on my way anyway. She said no need; she arranged with a girlfriend to pick her up. I said cool, gave her a warm hug and said I'll call, she said, yes, please call.
I don't know man. I don't really get a sense of attraction here between you two. I know you're interested in her,but she just seems.......polite.

And there's a world of difference between being "nice" and being interested.

Today, I send a short text, saying it was nice chatting with her yesterday night and asked when she free to chat. (with the intention to only set up a date)

She responds with: Thanks for the chat, I'm a bit tired today, maybe we can chat someday during the week?
Hmmm. So you sent her a text,asking her when she'd be free to "chat"........and she said maybe "some" day during the week. Someday.

So in essence,you're trying to set up a date......to chat. Wow. Well if you can't nail down a day to chat......to talk to one another,I don't see how you'll be able to nail down one for an actual date. But I guess you'll see.

I wouldn't have done that....wouldn't have sent her a text asking when she's free to talk............I just would have dove straight off into a conversation. Talk,flirt,compliment...talk a bit more,set up a date,then end the chat.

Now, I have to say, her response surprised me, as her IL was really high. Is it a sh*it test of some kind, or what?
Well......instead of it being a sh1t test,you think it may be possible that......maybe her interest wasn't as high as you originally thought?

I didn't respond yet. But my experience tells me it's BS, and whenever I see the word Maybe, for me it's NO.
Agreed.

"Maybe"
"Might"
"I don't know"
"Not sure"

and my personal favorite......"We'll see". They ALL generally mean NO.

Btw, she didn't ask my age, so she couldn't know the age gap, but i assume she thought I was younger, as I heard hundreds of time, men and women, telling me I'm looking 10-15 years younger, so I think maybe she did some search on the net and find my real age and it turns her off.
That's possible.....but from what I can tell,it didn't really seem like she was all that interested to begin with.

You were there,you were the one talking to the girl,so you know better than me......but I just didn't get that vibe from all you've said.

What's your take on it, and what you think the best way to go about it?(how to responded )
Cheers
I'd probably wait a day or two,then reach out again......only this time you need to be a bit more aggressive. Like stop worrying about inconviencing her,just reach out.

Btw, she did say she seeing someone on and off just for sex, and she looking for someone she could really " connect with" .
Ok........this is one of those situations where you really need to PAY ATTENTION to her words versus her actions.........

You met this girl at a SINGLE'S party. So she's SINGLE..........but yet she's seeing someone "on and off"....just for sex.

So which one of these would you like to be....the guy she's sleeping with from time to time,or the one she's looking to "really connect" with? Cause given what SHE SAID here.......from HER WORDS........although she's looking for someone to "connect" with,she doesn't need that connection FOR SEX. So personally,if I were you.......

I'd ramp up the attraction. Flirt,compliment,innuendo......go for the date....do all that FIRST,since it's easier for her to connect sexually. Do all that FIRST..........then gradually do the "connect with" stuff later. Cause right now,honestly.......you don't seem to be progressing on EITHER front.....connecting with her,or just someone for sex.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda curious as to what "direct questions," you asked her.
( all my questions was generally somehow related to what she answered to my previous questions)

of course, some questions were just casual questions, like work, holiday, hobbies, which I inserted in between the "Challenging" questions, she found hard and sometimes hesitated to answer, but at the same time found it deferent to the usual meaningless questions she used to be asked by other.
Questions like:

How long she divorces and why?
Has she seen anyone right now?
Why she finds it hard to be happy?
What are her dreams? why she found it hard to fulfil them?

and as such,,, the convo was long, and it felt we are alone despite being surrounded by other 100 people.

She stated in a positive way, with a smile, that she is surprised she can open up so much with a stranger she just met.

>I asked if she wants me to take her home, <
She said she came with the bus, so I offered to take her. but then she said the arranged pick up by her girlfriend. I think it sounds reasonable to offer a ride

Hmmm. So you sent her a text,asking her when she'd be free to "chat"........and she said maybe "some" day during the week. Someday.
Absolutely agree with you, I should have just called. I don't know why I asked if she is free to chat. I never asked it before.
As well her exsect words were: ""I'm quite tired today, so maybe we could chat one evening during the week? ""

Wow. Well if you can't nail down a day to chat......to talk to one another,I don't see how you'll be able to nail down one for an actual date. But I guess you'll see.
When she gave me her # I asked her when she will be free to catch up, to which she said she doesn't know yet and asked me and to call her. (???)
I never had a problem setting up a date before.

Well......instead of it being a sh1t test,you think it may be possible that......maybe her interest wasn't as high as you originally thought?
I felt she was really interested, judging by her body language and her facial expressions, which was hard to mistake. There were 100 people there, and she didn't shift her eyes away from me not even not once for almost an hour, and she seems to be captivated by my answer to her questions.

You met this girl at a SINGLE'S party. So she's SINGLE..........but yet she's seeing someone "on and off"....just for sex.
Ok, I'll explain this point.
She is divorced 3 years. When I asked how it goes for her since then, she said she has seen someone on and off just for sex, but she prefers to find someone she can have a much more meaningful relationship, someone she will be able to connect with beyond just sex.

My situation right now is: I'm spinning plate in the last 5 years, and honestly, I get bored with it. I dropped my last plate a few weeks ago, as she pushed for commitment. I'm looking for a relationship with a bit more depth than just sex.

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Females don't like being rejected. You translated that response as a sh*t test, I translated it as her way of wanting you to ask her out. I really don't think that she's playing games or even trying to.

Just ask her out...

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Females don't like being rejected. You translated that response as a sh*t test, I translated it as her way of wanting you to ask her out. I really don't think that she's playing games or even trying to.

Just ask her out...
Actually, her exsect words were: ""I'm quite tired today, so maybe we could chat one evening during the week? ""

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s interested. Don’t look needy and you’ll be fine. As for the age thing, if she were your age she wouldn’t like you as much. I do REALLY well with girls 10-15 years younger. The HB 9.9 I went out with a few weeks ago was 23 and she’s super into me.
9.9 is more likely a 7.9...most guys claiming they are with 10's are really with 8's

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So in essence,you're trying to set up a date......to chat.
I missed that point you mention, which is the most crucial point of this post.
I intended to call and set up a date, not to set up a date to chat, lol. I wasn't prepared for her not to take a call, a short time after my txt. That is why my alarm ring. Like, who the hell is SO tired that he can't chat for 5 minutes? That why I thought her answer is BS.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed that point you mention, which is the most crucial point of this post.
I intended to call and set up a date, not to set up a date to chat, lol. I wasn't prepared for her not to take a call, a short time after my txt. That is why my alarm ring. Like, who the hell is SO tired that he can't chat for 5 minutes? That why I thought her answer is BS.
This happens quite a bit unfortunately...you meet a chick out she is totally into you and then the next day it crashes. Likely she is enjoying the moment but once its over so is her connection with you.

I would still reach out to her later in the week and her interest level might still be there but it also might not.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, her exsect words were: ""I'm quite tired today, so maybe we could chat one evening during the week? ""
She's not that interested. If she was an interested chick, getting a text from you would bounce her right out of her sleepies, it would energize her.

I say don't respond. Wait until the middle of the week and then text a specific offer to meet the next day for a drink and chat. Her response will tell you what you need to know.

Agreement == interest
Can't that day but counters with specific day == interest

Anything else, no interest, move on

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, had this happen many times. They lose interest over night. You should always expect a 50% chance of this happening. Try once again, and see how it goes in about a week or so. That should be a decent reset period. Gauge her reply and if it's still cold and reeks of bull$hit, just delete her number, she lost interest. It happens.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, had this happen many times. They lose interest over night. You should always expect a 50% chance of this happening. Try once again, and see how it goes in about a week or so. That should be a decent reset period. Gauge her reply and if it's still cold and reeks of bull$hit, just delete her number, she lost interest. It happens.
Thanks for your feedback man. I decided I'm not even going to try again with this one. I won't bother myself with a girl who can't spare 5 minutes of her time to chat and get the ball rolling (she knew I'll call to set up a date). I have done pursuing a low-interested girl a long time ago.
(Once you tasted a HI girls, it's impossible to go back to this sh*it anymore )
For me, it's next unless she'll reinitiate contact.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She's not that interested. If she was an interested chick, getting a text from you would bounce her right out of her sleepies, it would energize her.

I say don't respond. Wait until the middle of the week and then text a specific offer to meet the next day for a drink and chat. Her response will tell you what you need to know.

Agreement == interest
Can't that day but counters with specific day == interest

Anything else, no interest, move on
No need 2 wait till the middle of the week or any week.

It's as good as dead.

The power has shifted it's no longer in his frame.