Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a snappy answer

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of "do you have a girlfriend/are you in a relationship?" questions, and then when I say no, they say "really? why not?" What the hell am I supposed to say? I'm not sure I want a really c&f response, but I do want a funny one...but this question drives me creazy because it's like I'm supposed to be in one or somethin.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten this question too. I don't think there really is much of a C+F answer that isn't probably overused already.

I just say that I haven't been looking for one. I think that any answer that makes you appear independent and indifferent will work, but be careful, because I think that it can backfire if you're some nerdy chump who obviously doesn't have a GF because you're just a total dorky, pimplefaced loser. :D

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in a relationship?

"Nothing serious."

Do you have a girlfriend?

"A few." ;)

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they ask you why not just say,"Because they all want me for my body, not my mind."

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Do you have girlfriend?

You: Yeah, Fifteen of them!:D

Her: (smiling) For real, tell me!

You: I don't have 15 girlfriends, I have 10(silence)

Her : so your not going to tell me, huh.

You: Why would like to know, are you interested? I'm taking applications as we speak.

Her: you're so crazy!

You: Nawh baby, I'm real!

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can use something from that Friends episode where that guy seduces Monica:

Her: So you have a girlfriend?

You: No, ever since my last girlfriend, I've been unable to...umm...perform. Sure, I've gone out with women, but no one's been able to do it for me since my ex-gf.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
becker,

Even though some of the c&f responses have become a cliche on this board, theyre still effective to get a laugh and raise some tension

With that said, here is one i like...

Do you have a gf?

Yup, are you familiar with Kristin Kreuk?

Or a classic...

I wish...but most girls only like me because im eye candy

If you think its been overused, dont worry about it. Odds are she hasnt heard it yet

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
"no I don't but if you'd like to fill out an application I can interview you over coffee this sat. morning around 10am" "Do you think your the kinda girl I should date? and why?"

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet

A lot of these are good, some seem quite popular...

becker-"I haven't been looking for one"
~~~ is 50-50, you're right about passing off as a loser though, lol not sure many chicks would buy that

ronin-"nothing serious"
~~~will probably work wonders for me now, at times I've said "just dating" or "playing the field" but those aren't the right words..."nothing serious" is perfect.

Epic- "If they ask you why not just say,"Because they all want me for my body, not my mind."
~~~ heh I am totally gunna use this, it's gold.

b's nuts- "just got out of a relationship is a good one, chicks love guys on the rebound."
~~~ I'd use this if I could get away with lying, but girls might see through it...iono, might work

for the other, "are you interested?" or the application ones and stuff, i've seen it on television too much

ok so from all the great responses I've come up with this...

TheCuriousChick: So....do you have a girlfriend?

GeorgeoftheJungle: Nah, nothing serious been going on.

TheCuriousChick: Really? Why not?

GeorgeoftheJungle: Because all the women have been wanting me for my body, and not my mind.

This will be the main response for me...for now at least, catch ya later pimps!