Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a quick tip

Err0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was leaving a party with a buddy of mine and I noticed a cute girl who I would really like to get to know. I tell my buddy I think that girl is cute and he happens to know her so we leave. Couple of days later my friend talks to her and tells her I think she is cute and we go to her workplace and she introduces herself to me and goes back to her work. I dont know when I will see this girl again and want to know if I should wait it out and try to catch her at another future party or should I add her on facebook and send her some messages? I dont want to get her number from my friend but is adding her to facebook just as bad?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err0r said:
my friend talks to her and tells her I think she is cute
Usually not a good thing for a friend to do.

I dont know when I will see this girl again and want to know if I should wait it out and try to catch her at another future party or should I add her on facebook and send her some messages? I dont want to get her number from my friend but is adding her to facebook just as bad?
Your friend getting her number is bad, as is starting things over facebook. Go and find her and set something up.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting waiting waiting!! That is not answer to anything. You know where she works, she you her name, you've been introduced.

Go get her!

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it logically...

Ideally speaking you should have approached her at the party, but you decided not to, let's just attach hypothetical numbers here.

If you talked to her at the party and had a great conversation with her, chances are you would have had say.... a 50% chance of scoring a date with her.

Here's the thing, now you haven't made any contact with her at all whatsoever and she has no clue as to who you are. So if you contact her via facebook or something, she'll be more likely to be sketched out.

Here's the best play, if you don't think you'll ever see her again, try and message her via facebook because you'll miss 100% of shots you never take. If you think you'll see her again, I say hold off and try to strike up conversation in person.

-Kevin

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL YOUR WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY MAYHAVE BEEN CLOSED........so U gotta see if that window is locked, if it isnt, you can reopen it.

HEsitation leads to masturbation......stop allowing opportunities pass you by or outsourcing your seduction tactic. I know movie stars outsource thier pickups by getting their body guards to go get the girl of their choice. I assume you aint that popular yet.

So...........do it for yourself.........no not masturbation, I am talking when U see a chic......start gaming a chic......all by your lonesome.

When U get the chics digits, instant date, or even rejected.......give yourself a high five cause U attempted with no help. U will find that after a few of these.........hmmm around 10-15 cold approaches.........you WILL get a lot better and it will be all too easy.

Err0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Feng said:
Think of it logically...

Ideally speaking you should have approached her at the party, but you decided not to, let's just attach hypothetical numbers here.

If you talked to her at the party and had a great conversation with her, chances are you would have had say.... a 50% chance of scoring a date with her.

Here's the thing, now you haven't made any contact with her at all whatsoever and she has no clue as to who you are. So if you contact her via facebook or something, she'll be more likely to be sketched out.

Here's the best play, if you don't think you'll ever see her again, try and message her via facebook because you'll miss 100% of shots you never take. If you think you'll see her again, I say hold off and try to strike up conversation in person.

-Kevin
I agree, I should have tried to game her at the party but we were already leaving and she was around all her friends so I didn't know how to approach that since I didnt know her or any of her friends.

We have made contact at her workplace, she introduced herself and thats it. I guess I should wait it out then and take the next opportunity.