Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a quick opinion...not utterly important

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was my last day of school. At the end of the exam, I walked up to the girl that rejected me at the start of our schooling, and said "It was nice knowing you, it's been a pleasure, as always." and smiled. She couldn't even look at me. She looked away and said "you too", before going off to her car.

I don't get it...was she just trying to tell me "don't contact me, ever again" by doing this, or am I just getting worked up over nothing?

Later on in the day, I sent her a message saying "thanks for all your help while we were at school. I wish you all the best"...same message I sent to 23 other people in the class! She was the only one who did not reply. I think it's very clear at this point, if it wasn't someone would need to draw a ****ing picture for me to get it!

Either way, it doesn't matter much, I just want to know what you guys think..

Short story: I asked her out 2 years ago, she said she wasn't looking for a BF and wanted to focus on school. A week later she started dating the next closest guy to us. I sent her messages professing my undying love for her (big mistake!) right before she started seeing this douche. She took 10 days to respond to me, and when she did all she said was that she saw us as friends, and nothing else. She was all over me when we first met...yet when I asked her about it she denied it and said she is nice to everyone...

Just a quick opinion is all I need now.
Thanks!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be nice to girls. You can't tell them you like them like that. You ruined your chances at getting this girl forget about her. Read the DJ bible and prepare for the next one that comes along so you don't mess it up with her too.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know I messed up..that's not what I needed to hear.

She was fine with talking to me last week, it was only on the last day that she wanted absolutely nothing to do with me...not even say thanks or bye.

You are right about one thing though, I was far too nice to her!

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why cant you guys just move on? What do you want from us? "Why didnt she say bye to me?" You wanna cry over it? Sheesh

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just makes me feel as if I was used, which I was. It's all good..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seek&destroy said:
Just makes me feel as if I was used, which I was. It's all good..
She wasn't interested in you and made that pretty clear.
I don't see how she was using you.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
seek&destroy said:
Yeah I know I messed up..that's not what I needed to hear.

She was fine with talking to me last week, it was only on the last day that she wanted absolutely nothing to do with me...not even say thanks or bye.

You are right about one thing though, I was far too nice to her!

Even if you weren't too nice to her....maybe she just wasn't attracted to you.

You people always forget that! Despite C&F and being too nice and all the PUA stuff, the girl has to be attracted to you. Which this girl wasnt.

Sorry.