Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a quick opener.... help me out:)

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a restaurant and there is a waitress I want approach..... What's a good opener for this situation??

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
just say do you have to be delicious to work here:yes:
I like that....althought that one takes major confidence.... Anybody else??

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i approached the waitress, just asked her her name and where she was from, but it went smooth and comfortable... she told me she had a boyfriend but that she was very flattered.
I want to have the attitude that if I see a chick I want I approach without fear, every single time. no hesitation.

I have been hanging out with a guy who has no fear with approaching women...
I put him to the test too. I'll admit there are some women I see that I feel would just not be interested in me(wrong mindset i know)
We go to this club one night and I saw him approach the hottest chicks in the bar without fear, he was rejected at times but most of the time it went pretty smoothly.
His looks are very average, he dresses nicely, has a bit of a gut, but loads of confidence.
I think 90% of this is just opening your mouth...

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
So i approached the waitress, just asked her her name and where she was from, but it went smooth and comfortable... she told me she had a boyfriend but that she was very flattered.
I want to have the attitude that if I see a chick I want I approach without fear, every single time. no hesitation.

I have been hanging out with a guy who has no fear with approaching women...
I put him to the test too. I'll admit there are some women I see that I feel would just not be interested in me(wrong mindset i know)
We go to this club one night and I saw him approach the hottest chicks in the bar without fear, he was rejected at times but most of the time it went pretty smoothly.
His looks are very average, he dresses nicely, has a bit of a gut, but loads of confidence.
I think 90% of this is just opening your mouth...
i actually do that to

when i go to the club i find the finest chick in the whole club(she is usually with one other very fine ass friend) and i ask her to dance with me

i get rejected 9/10 times(sometimes they say yes, but rare) but once i get that rejection out of the way im not usually so nervous the rest of the night

Reaction score
movistar said:
I'm in a restaurant and there is a waitress I want approach..... What's a good opener for this situation??
Try this:

I ususally prepare it by saying something like this:

ME: "Want to hear a cheesy pickup line?"

(they almost always say yes. Sometimes I'll "change my mind" and make them work to hear it).

ME: "Want the secret to having stupid, ugly children?"

HER: "Sure. What?"

ME: "Have sex with [fock] other men."

They usually giggle. If they do, I sometimes follow up with this:

"On his deathbed, my Dad told me that if I could make a woman laugh, I could make her do anything."

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here's one:

1) Walk up to her and say "I've read that a woman knows within the first 5 seconds of meeting a man whether or not she'll sleep with him".

2) Look at your watch.

3) Say "So what do you think?"

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betteroffsingle and bigneil those are both pretty good.. I'm going to save those for later...