Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a quick comeback reply. (Quick)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting a girl I have alot of instrest in.....unfortunatly she knows it.

Asked her if she wanted to go out on Wednesday.

She replied saying shes not free all week x . (I know she could be if she wants)

So i text back saying "Oh well. Was going to take you out somewhere nice. Will have to take a dif girl now. x "

She text back saying "Have fun with them, Im sure they will be wonderful..."

im looking for some good C+F line but i cant think of anything....

Any ideas.

Quick replies needed.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
hahahaha are you familiar with the term 'digging your own grave'? I mean I have heard of some pretty ****ty conversations with women, this is up there with "what do you think of me?".

You shouldn't reply you screwed up any chance you ever had with this girl.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its too late for a good comeback reply..
good comebacks replys ocurr within a second or two.
you are at least a day late.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she is testing you or she doesnt care. What are you past relations with her? By the way,try to stray away from texting.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Either she is testing you or she doesnt care. What are you past relations with her? By the way,try to stray away from texting.

We have had a LTR in the past.....Shes now single again....btw i used the line about the another girl in a funny way because she knows about my "reputation" and we were joking about it the other day.

What kind of test can you see there....

Im really stuck for a reply on this one. May just ring her.....

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
librito said:
its too late for a good comeback reply..
good comebacks replys ocurr within a second or two.
you are at least a day late.

A day late......the text convo was less than 20 mins ago???

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Man don't bother you screwed it up.
Man.....Shut the fvck up......

Your not exactly any help here. Save your "next her" her post for some AFC.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frequently Asked Question #6

6. How do you handle being given excuses instead of a phone #? Or being turned down for dates? Or being stood up/blown off/’I have a boyfriend’

A: You don’t stick around for more! Excuses mean low interest: it DOESN’T MATTER IF THEY’RE TRUE OR NOT. Just shrug and end the conversation. "I'm too busy for the indefinite future" means no. Don't waste 1 minute of your life calling back for another rejection.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angels is rude, but right. This girl is not busy. She would rather watch Desperate Housewives and eat ice cream than have a beer with you. No amount of CF will fix that. It doesn't seem worth the work.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
What do you expect you fool? You came out and showed yourself as some insecure, pitiful child. I don't think I have ever made a post saying "next her" but you have seriously screwed it up with this girl.

Tomatoes said:
So i text back saying "Oh well. Was going to take you out somewhere nice. Will have to take a dif girl now. x "
What were you thinking with that line? It is childish, immature and downright stupid. I would put a bet down, I would actually put 100k down right now that as soon as she received that message she rolled her eyes and giggled because she has you wrapped around her finger.

You need to stop reading seduction book and even in seduction books when they say 'make her think there are other girls in your life' they say to do it in a subtle way. You come here asking for advice on a conversation you screwed up and you have the balls to tell me to shut up when I slap you with the reality of your situation.

4 Mistakes you made

-You gave her the upper hand by making her know you are more interested in her than she is in you.
-You didn't back off when she rejected you for the first date proposal.
-You displayed your insecurities and your unmanly behavior with that message you sent.
-You corresponded with her through text messaging.

Everything you have done here reeks of immaturity and insecurity.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love proving you AFC's wrong.....decided i was getting as much help from you lot as a flacid donkey so i put my psycological thinking cap on and thought hmm......If shes going to call my bluff. I will make her look like shes overreacting.

Sent her a reply saying Woah! No need to be sarcastic. I was having a laugh. Secured a date with her on my next day off....

People wonder why i only take advice from 1-2% of people on this site....

This has just answered it.

Thanks for nothing fellas :up:

Sarge On!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Well either you are lying or she is really dumb. No girl in her right mind would fall for "Oh well. Was going to take you out somewhere nice. Will have to take a dif girl now. x ".

Maybe I shouldn't be advising you on your situation anyway because I tend to go for the rich, sophisticated, smart, lawyer type with self respect. So if I used that line she would next me like I was an idiot. The type of women you go for on the other hand obviously..... Well I don't even need to say it do I?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The message wasn't so bad (she may have taken it as a corny joke), but bad part was she said "I'm busy all week." That means no. What did you do? Ask about next week, the week after that, and the week after that until she gave up and said yes?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent back saying it was a joke....I think she thought I actually ment it.

She just replied "Lol. Im free next tuesday if thats anygood. x"

Sure. :up:

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the problem with text messages!

But Angelus - I also think your full of ****. What girl is going to next you for a joke? I saw it as a joke so I didn't really see what the problem was with that but now it's obvious that she took it seriously.

Again I agree with Phyzzle - The bad part was the busy all week line. However she probably was just busy all week. Sometimes we read too much into that. If a girl has a life and isn't sad sitting in and watching "sex and the city" everynight and isn't desparate. That line might just be, wait for it, the truth.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd make something out of the fact she said "them" instead of "her".

In any case, If it were me (and i'll probably get flamed for this) I'dve just replied with "Thats a shame. I wanted to see you x" Stops all the pissing about.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Man.....Shut the fvck up......

Your not exactly any help here. Save your "next her" her post for some AFC.

but its true. So you shut the **** up. YOu came here asking for advice, not us. Learn the game or gtfo