Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a little help please!

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically the story here is about me and a female that ive had somewhat of a past with...we were kinda in a relationship a couple of years ago and we started back talking and texting about a week ago..

So the other day i basically told her what was goin through my mind...
I told her that i still had feelings for her and was thinkin we should restart or continue things between us...i told her she didnt have to answer right then, but to sleep on it (because she had just gotten out of a serious relationship a couple of weeks before) so i told her to hit me up the next day..which she never did! (and i kinda did that to see where her intrest level was...but last time i told her to do it she did it lol)

so should i just move on to other females or should i hit her up today?..im thinking i should just move on to other women and learn from that mistake!

Tell me what you think fellas

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captin Krunch said:
So basically the story here is about me and a female that ive had somewhat of a past with...we were kinda in a relationship a couple of years ago and we started back talking and texting about a week ago..

I told her that i still had feelings for her and was thinkin we should restart or continue things between us...i told her she didnt have to answer right then, but to sleep on it (because she had just gotten out of a serious relationship a couple of weeks before) so i told her to hit me up the next day..which she never did! (and i kinda did that to see where her intrest level was...but last time i told her to do it she did it lol)

so should i just move on to other females or should i hit her up today?..im thinking i should just move on to other women and learn from that mistake!

Hi,

I think that you gave her all the power when you told her your feelings. In my oppinion, you should have acted, instead of telling her that. But anyaway, my opinion is that you should move on.

Take care, buddy!

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Captin Krunch said:

Don't even bother. You went 100% needy on her and it's obvious she's too much in your head and emotions for you to get anywhere that will end well.

You told her what you were thinking.
You told her how you were feeling.
You told her that she's been on your mind so much that you're come up with various ways to try to make it work.
You told her it's all in her hands regarding the decision about going out together again.
You told he it's fine if she takes time...you'll wait for her.
You SHOULD know she's just come out of a relationship a few weeks ago and
the implications of that.
AFTER THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY ABOUT IT.

She's seeing it from the viewpoint of "this extremely needy dude is begging to get together with me and i'm done smoking the pole of some other guy as of a few weeks ago and I need some comfort so I'll talk to him and blah blah blah"

You've got oneitis with her. You weren't probing for her IL as far as a relationship, you were crushing it with a Million Ton steamroller and flattened it to being one molecule high. The only thing you'll get is maybe her rebounding off of you for a very short time. Even worse, she'll use you for a shoulder to cry on until she finds a different guy to **** like ****ing is going out of style.

Don't go out with her or even try. You're begging to be used and it's not her fault.

Get another girl. Get this one out of your life. Don't do this to yourself again. Don't blame her either, you want to be with her and have sex so much you can't see that you're begging to have this girl and she just wants a sympathetic girlfriend....you.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because as many 'feelings' women have, and how much they 'feel', and how they use 'feelings' for everything, men aren't aloud to 'feel' at all, and if/when we do we get crucified!

Remember this, bud!

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i guess that during my last relationship i kinda went AFC, or when i came out of the relationship i wanted to forget about her and start spinning other plates and came off as desprate and needy....But what are some examples of things i could have DONE/SAID in this situation that would have made the outcome of the situation different?

And i think im about to start re-reading over the DJ Bible...it seems like during my relationship alot of my skills were lost :eek:

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i guess that during my last relationship i kinda went AFC, or when i came out of the relationship i wanted to forget about her and start spinning other plates and came off as desprate and needy....But what are some examples of things i could have DONE/SAID in this situation that would have made the outcome of the situation different?

And i think im about to start re-reading over the DJ Bible...it seems like during my relationship alot of my skills were lost :eek: