Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a little guidance on a Cash Register Pick up

supertrooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
a quick question about cash register pick ups. Tomorrow I'm gonna be going into a clothing store to buy a dress shirt for a banquet. I keep hearing about this hot girl who works there, so im gonna try to get her number. But, ive never done a cash register pick up before, so can anyone give me an basic idea of what i should talk about. From there i can do the rest. Thanks:D

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to the register while looking straight down at the ground. Don't make eye contact with her!

When you get to the register, turn around, put on a ski mask. Then whip around facing her and hold out your hand and pretend you got a gun and yell, "Give me your number b!tch!"

Turst me, it works everytime.

Mr. Mystery

supertrooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess what i said does come off stupid, but i just need to know how to number close in hurry, since ill probably have ppl behind me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always good to ask a woman for her opinion about something, why not about what color shirt looks good on you?

Here's an idea, give her a like like "Hey, you look like a woman with pretty good fashion sense (half zing/half complement), come here and give me your opinion on this..." This gives you the opportunity to get her away from the register and off to yourself. If she says that she has to watch the register, call over another salesperson. Say something like "Would you mind watching the register for a couple of minutes while... ummm, what is your name, oh Sheila, while Sheila helps me for a bit." You've just zinged her, complemented her, showed her that you can be both forceful and gentlemanly PLUS you got her name, easy isn't it?

Once you're at the shirts, just tell her a little about the event and let her go through her sales spiel. Remember not to choose something just because she says it looks good, you don't want to come off as a wimp. Let her know that you have your own taste too.

After just a couple of minutes make your decision on which to buy. If she's a good salesperson it'll be one that she had shown you. Say that you're choosing it because whatever (fill in the blank). Make sure the reason is one that she had said when initially showing you the shirt but say it like you thought of that reason by yourself. Then tell her that you appreciate her help and that you're going to take her out for coffee sometime. NOTE: You are GOING TO take her out for coffee, you command it. Then tell her to give you her home number so you can call her when you're free. There you go...

Damn, maybe I should write a book, what do 'ya think?

Happy sarging.....

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play off the line behind you.

Make small talk and ask for her number, and before she can answer, say, "you don't want to embarrass me infront of all these people now do you!"

And then before she gets a chance to answer that tell all the people how sad you are that she won't give you her number. Rally the line behind you, get them to support you.

It should be done in a funny way, not in a sad way.

But really, you should try and talk to her while she's not at the register, try and catch her while she's walking around the store and talk to her then.

Its hard to give advice on a situation like that, you really just gotta play it by ear, who knows how she'll react to whatever approach you use.

Whatever you do, try and have fun with it.

Mr. Mystery

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, what time do u get off? lets go out tonite. whats ur #?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't do pickups when there are other people around. I'm too afraid of being humiliated. I'm going to be going back to a B&N next week to try to pick up a girl I saw there last week. I was chicken **** last time so I gotta come through if she's there. Last time, she was acting all shy around me and came to freaking clean off the tables around me, but I didn't say anything...argh.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow guys those were great!

This is a recurring question and we definitelty need s/th for the bible on it.