Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a good response, trying to get the hang of this.

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I joined a while ago but haven't been here in awhile so...

I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks. Kissing, feeling, etc... (no sex yet)
anyway as a joke she put "pose naked luv the cam" as her occupation on Myspace. I sent her a message saying:

"lovin the new occupation, one of these days you'll have to show me what you do at work..."

she responded with

"yeah maybe one of these days i'll have 2 demonstrate wat it is that i actually do. but...........maybe u'll find out mayb u wont. u'll just have to keep wonderin..... and fantasize about meee...................hahaha ; )"

I need a good response to this... any advice?

Thanks.

AlphaChump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I get into anything, I'd like to preface my comment by saying I'm a recovering AFC, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

I say don't respond to this comment. It would be deterimental and chumpish. You already showed an interest in this occupation, and she responded quite positively. Responding would be like driving it into the ground.

Well there you have it. Thats what I think. Agree or disagree, it's just a different point of view.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jaybeezi
First, I joined a while ago but haven't been here in awhile so...

I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks. Kissing, feeling, etc... (no sex yet)
anyway as a joke she put "pose naked luv the cam" as her occupation on Myspace. I sent her a message saying:

"lovin the new occupation, one of these days you'll have to show me what you do at work..."

she responded with

"yeah maybe one of these days i'll have 2 demonstrate wat it is that i actually do. but...........maybe u'll find out mayb u wont. u'll just have to keep wonderin..... and fantasize about meee...................hahaha ; )"

I need a good response to this... any advice?

Thanks.
The whole"maybe you will see oneday or maybe not" thing means she hasnt determined yet if she will let you nail her,but she hasnt ruled it out. Come on if she is naked in front of you and you dont nail her something is wrong or your gay. If she left the door open walk in. I would not respond to it and leave it how it is. Now get out there and butter her up so you can nail her.

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a test.

Respond with:

"You pressume that I'm fantasizing about you, woman please ... i have better things to do with my time. Now stop thinking about me and get your work done."

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rascal
this is a test.

Respond with:

"You pressume that I'm fantasizing about you, woman please ... i have better things to do with my time. Now stop thinking about me and get your work done."
I take back my comment,I would respond with exactly what rascal said.

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rascal
this is a test.

Respond with:

lol, I was thinking something along those lines, but I didn't quite have it all together, thanks.

I'll post her response when I get it.