Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a frekin fast answer now plz

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her.

Let her come to you tomorrow morning or something (assuming she will ask you again.)

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
So shall I just logoff without answering her? (I know I should but, just need a confirmation from another guy)

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe for how long should I ignore her?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaaa... listen to the Jerk.
He's hittin the nail on th head.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I've been ignoring her for the hole day. I haven't even looked at her. But on the last class, my eyes caught her's and I can see she was frustratedly angry at me. Tomorrow's her birthday. Should I ignore her anymore? She didn't do any approaches to me, just one small, but that one doesn't count.

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Reaction score
When your eyes caught hers, did you continue to gaze, or did you give a quick smirk and look away?

Elaborate my friend...

As far as the birthday goes, I'm clueless. Someone help lol!

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a situation were our eyes couldn't hold contact, cause I was walking out a doorway, so we didn't had eye-contact long, but I can see her being frustrated. I'll see what happens when I log on to msn, if she says something to me... But when we had contact, I could see the frustration. Plz help!

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
can anyone help me? should I just go on , do kino and such, or should I let here "take over"? We won't see eachother in 2 weeks, if we don't set up a meeting at christmas break so, what should I do?

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definetely do not be afraid to make eye contact and smirk a bit. Let her know that you're interested but remember that she has to earn YOU. You're the prize.

Interest her, be mysterious and let her wonder away.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a difference between acting disconserned and acting like a jerk who likes to play games.

you need a major overhoul dude.

Reaction score
Ignore - no don't ignore - ignore, wait don't ignore - Ignore, wait -- Oh I don't know??? :confused:

The kid is from Sweden - this explains everything!:rolleyes:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't read your other thread but from what everyone is saying, I would also block her on MSN when you get the chance so that you avoid this dilemna in the future and the only way she can contact you is in real life.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, so I'm just letting her approach me now, helping her to converse with me in the beginning, look deep into her eyes and apply some kino (if she is worth it) tomorrow. I'm gonna say "Congratioulations, what did you get?" and look her deep into her eyes, when I got the chance. Then I'll see what happens. Otherwise I'll NEXT her.

sounds like a good idea?