Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a comeback

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I was hitting on this girl bigtime, she knew i liked her, and i knew for a fact she liked me too. But for some reason shes playing hard to get and a bit bit**y too, and personally I don't take crap like this anytime.

Anyways she said something on my facebook, which I found to be quite impolite. I would like to reply with something like "get over urself miss, you aint that good lookin anyways". Something thats subtle yet harsh.

ANything I can say thats better than my comeback?

Essentially, the main thing she said on facebook is she doesnt want to hang with me. I asked her to chill with me once, she rejected.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be a sourpuss.
"get over yourself miss"
Why would you say that? You asked her to hang out, she rejected. Don't try to be all "uuhhh never mind you're not hot anyways!"
Just be suave and cool about it, dont let it get your panties in a twist.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill let you use my comeback which drives girls crazy

...ready??

thats cool...

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me says reply. and another part says don't bother saying anything(I think you guys make a point, I will stick to this).
But here's the thing, i see her at college everyday, should I not bother saying Hi as well anymore? What kind of attitude should I be giving her. Don't say treat her like your friends...i have enough friends, i dont need one more lol.

thanks guys

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get all butt hurt now and decide to give her the cold shoulder at college. Just act as if the message never occurred. Dont treat her nicer than you did before or meaner. If you see she has any interest in you you can tease her, use a girly voice and mock her message, initiate a quick flirt and leave. Dont hang around her like a house fly around a garbage can so you dont come off needy.

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Charm&style and donS..u guys know ur sh*t..lol
thanks for the advice guys.
On facebook, I won't bother replying to the last message she sent. And in person, just a hi will suffice.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, best thing to do - don't react, it'll show your insecurities

a girl once texted me saying she hoped i ended up on the street.

i texted back "ok.. thanks"

calling her a ***** would've made her feel good

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
****UPDATE*****

I saw her today guys. She said hi, tried to hold a convo, but I said hey and started walking away. I dont get it. YOu act all rude on facebook, but in person you are smiling?? WTF is this...is she playing hard to get or what? I dont get it...

Igetit!

Reaction score
coolness89 said:
****UPDATE*****

I saw her today guys. She said hi, tried to hold a convo, but I said hey and started walking away. I dont get it. YOu act all rude on facebook, but in person you are smiling?? WTF is this...is she playing hard to get or what? I dont get it...
Who cares whether you "get it" or not? This is ridiculous. How long do you plan on playing this "cat and mouse" game with her? Tell her to get lost. Let her find some other dude to frustrate and play games with. I bet you that once she sees that you're a man,and that you're not going to put up with her little childish games,then either she's straighten up if she's serious about dating you,or she'll move on. Either one of these two options would be good for me.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Its fvcking facebook, she probably wrote like 50 of those messages and doesn't remember.

Stick to the real world comeback interactions.
For real...