Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a advice dating 3 girls

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got myself into a pickle and everywhich way seems like a bad route to go.

I got a question though. Have you guys ever got a girl asking you to be their boyfriend even though you Never went out on a date?

I got 2 girls doing that which totally threw me off. They want an answer and I can't give it to them. I think I'm getting **** from them cause I'm holding out for so long.

Girl 1:
I've only seen her a few times and we've gone like 3rd base? anyway I got attached and thought she was my girl and ****. She asked me like the second I saw to be her boyfriend and I didn't reply with a straight answer. Then like she busted out with a we're just friend thing just recently. I got pissed off so I went out with 2 other girls that week and didn't call her. I saw her yesterday and she's all pissed off at me for not calling. I lied and say I was busy with work and that was that. I still like her but I don't know where the relationship is at, plus I have 2 other girls to deal with now.

Girl 2:
This one has a boyfriend but been asking me out a lot. Her bf is at home and I didn't know about her bf until like the very end of the date. She's like the complete opposite of my personality but I wanted to give that a try. She wants us to go to the beach, go rock climbing, dancing... and a whole bunch of stuff. I was thinking ok... we're just friends but she holds me hand like we're a couple, and I only been out once with her. I dunno what I should do with her.

Girl 3:
We're classmates and have never gone out. I just recently attend an event she was doing and while we were there she told everyone I was her bf. I was surprise and went with it since I didn't want to embrass her. But later on she really asked me about it and I tried to avoid answering the question.

Well there's actually more girls and and even more problems with them but this my current one. Usually I get one or two at a time and it's easier to manage but this is getting hard to manage. I would like forget about one and it's like like I can't completely drop them since I see them them every now and then.

If anyone has experience in handling mulitiple girls and advice would help.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
from 18?-21 for the girls and I'm 20

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offhand, I'd say you should drop #2 and keep things going with #1 and #3. #2 having a boyfriend unneccessarily complicates an already complicated situation for you. It sounds like 1 and 3 both infatuated, so take the ball and run...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to communicate to them that you are definitely interested, and you find them enjoyable to be around. But, also communicate that the reason why many relationships fail is because they were hurried along too quickly. You shouldn't get "into a relationship" until you've had a chance to really get to know them. It might take weeks to months to get to know someone. Don't be in a hurry. It's true man. Have fun, don't see them too often. Twice a week at most. You'll quickly figure out who you like the most. If you play your cards right, you can swing more than 3, depending on what type of "relationship" you have with each one.

HTH,

--Romeo--

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, I'll give you the good news first: You are doing exactly the right thing by dating multiple chicks. Why? It's the best way to weed out the flakes, and it's in your best interests to avoid one-itis.

The bad news: I sense you are pretty young, and don't have the juggling skills or the demeanor to handle three chicks at once. By this, I mean that these chicks don't know you are dating other chicks, right?

I have managed to date three chicks at once, and they all knew I was dating
"around", as they say. Impossible? Not at all. It became a competition between them, winner take all (me).

Of course, I was in my middle thirties, and the dating dynamic is much different.

I suggest you keep it up as long as you can, and if a chick asks you if you're dating anyone else, or gets supicious, then be honest and don't be ashamed of it. You are the prize; make the chick work for it. If she's not into that, kick her to the curb and move on to the next one.

Gipper

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have other girls I have yet to even think about, but these 3 are of my latest concern. You're right Gipper I'm new at this and dating these younger girls are a bit tricker. I guess my numbers of girls have improve so much lately that I haven't had time to see this coming. I just came off a bad relationship over the summer and before that I only had one girlfriend. Suddenly it's jumping to like 3 or 4 at one time now.

I don't see these girls very much, much less talk to them. I'm pretty busy with work and other activities. You're right about the competition thing because I did mention to the 2nd girl that I don't have girlfriends I just date around a lot and she still kept on the same path. I just haven't had time or not the right time for the other girls to know.

Also on top of things my ex is calling me again and asking if I have a girlfriend. I haven't really talked to her in weeks but I'm still friends with her cause she's useful to know. Is there any way of keeping her as a friend and not making her mad at me? Oh she does have a boyfriend btw. ( I know she's nuts, I left after a month).

I could normally handle things on my own but it's getting too much, any additional advice would be great.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You re challenge!!

be the way you are.
don't make the women too much important in your life,
they don't deserve the love they are being showered while they disrespect and Fvck around and act *****y towards men. so keep the good work ,
be busy in life.

yours

Tuffy