Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nebraska Mall Shooter Thought His Life was Worthless

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
If those agents truly want to prevent another rampage, they'll make sure fat old ladies stop blocking the aisles at Best Buy.
Just carry a bullhorn and blast an announcement that Cinnabon was giving away free samples. That would clear the aisles.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Maybe he had a point though, I mean realistically what was he gonna do with his life anyway? Boring job he doesn't like, no women and mega stress and hassle in even getting an average woman these days, lots of debt worries and payments, maintenace to his children whilst the wifey fvcks another hungry guy and has their children all of the time etc.?

I mean it's like that Korean guy in America who went on a rampage at uni. Yes it was a big tradegy and all, but what else was he supposed to do? No women, no friends, no passions, ridiculed all his life ... so exactly what does he have to live for?

I agree with Wutang, people tell you to do x, y and z instead but ultimately nature wins; our happiness is determined by whatever increases our chances of survival and reproduction. That's why we're hitting the gym, doing school, learning seduction, etc. Not for 'ourselves' as people have been fooled into thinking. I hardly doubt one would be content with money, certificates and muscles if they were to never have access to women.

MM
You are seriously beginning to piss me off.

The kid was 19. He had his whole life ahead of him.

I had a really rough childhood, too. However I don't go running around shooting people. To every problem there is also a solution. The kid was a pu$$y, just like you. Simply a nutcase and attention wh0re. Stop blaming your circumstances; instead create your own circumstances.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

I had a really rough childhood, too. However I don't go running around shooting people. To every problem there is also a solution. The kid was a pu$$y, just like you. Simply a nutcase and attention wh0re. Stop blaming your circumstances; instead create your own circumstances.
This is how bad it is, the Von Maur store in my town had to close early this weekend because some @sshole called in a threat. People are desperate for acknowledgement and recognition nowadays.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
This is how bad it is, the Von Maur store in my town had to close early this weekend because some @sshole called in a threat. People are desperate for acknowledgement and recognition nowadays.
That's because they get sucked into other peoples realities.

Remember before kindergarten when you would be at home and draw a picture and you mom would go: "Oh, that's a great picture. You will be a great artist one day. You are one special kid"

Fast forward a few years later you go to kindergarten and you meet all kinds of other kids. Then after a while you get assigned to draw pictures and you think yours is perfect. Then you look around you and see that the other kids can draw ,too. Some even better than you. Then you get all pissed because they get all the attention. That's when the vicious circle starts.

The sad thing is that so many people don't realize that happiness from within (not from external sources) is the foundation for a successful and happy life. They feel they are not good enough in society's eyes and because of that get all messed up in the head. That's how people turn into attention wh0res. They are afraid of not meeting other peoples expectations when in reality the only expectations they should meet are their own.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

Lol I find it comical how you always relate my posts to me, I always touch a raw nerve ehh. I'm just telling it how it is. Most people don't do much with their lives so there is logic in him killing himself because he has 'nothing to live for'. I'm sorry that reality is too unrosey for you though.

MM

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to think our suburban lifestyle is part of this problem. I remember growing up in suburban New Jersey, comparing that to life in Germany is astounding.

NJ = Absolutely nothing for kids to do until they turn 21
Germany = Kids (over 16) are treated as reasonable adults and are able to do almost everything adults can do.

Not only is there nothing for kids to do nowadays, they don't have any contact with adult male role models. I really doubt that, for example, native Americans had this problem with their teenage boys. The adult male warriors spent time with them, took them hunting, and taught them everything they needed to do.

Compare that with today. This kid had no male role model, and nothing worthwhile to do in his boring suburban town.

No wonder he exploded.

Note: This is not an excuse for muredering innocent people!

Dietzcoi

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
I have to think our suburban lifestyle is part of this problem. I remember growing up in suburban New Jersey, comparing that to life in Germany is astounding.

NJ = Absolutely nothing for kids to do until they turn 21
Germany = Kids (over 16) are treated as reasonable adults and are able to do almost everything adults can do.

Not only is there nothing for kids to do nowadays, they don't have any contact with adult male role models. I really doubt that, for example, native Americans had this problem with their teenage boys. The adult male warriors spent time with them, took them hunting, and taught them everything they needed to do.

Compare that with today. This kid had no male role model, and nothing worthwhile to do in his boring suburban town.

No wonder he exploded.

Note: This is not an excuse for muredering innocent people!

Dietzcoi
I whole-heartedly agree. I grew up in NJ too and when people say 9/10 kids are AFC, they aren't kidding. Suburban towns just breed losers IMO. Glad I escaped.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
All this "find something bigger" crap is for ugly losers.

I've never met a rich, good looking guy that wasn't happier than happy could be.

I went through that spiritual phase and it's all crap. Women + money=happiness.

This guy shouldn't have shot a bunch of people though. He should have just slowly drank himself to death like the rest of us.
its succient, but really im starting to think thats all that really matters now a days.

Women and money

BUT THE CAVELT is that YOU CAN IMPROVE yourself to get BOTH and be happy.

SElf improvement in terms of looks ...what happens if you got ps and your better looking now YOu got women and now your happy in life ..

of course a job matters too it gives you a lifeline and confidence